Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, November 2, 2009

Tanjobi Omedetto, Ah Ming

Gee, I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry I'm not as fun as her.

I'm so sorry I disappoint you.

I'm so sorry you have to waste your time with me.

I'm so sorry you met me.

Yet, I'm not.

* * *

School was... unbelievably boring today. Almost all our teachers didn't show up. We didn't have anything but Sivik today, how sad is that?

On the other hand, we met our new headmistress. Not bad. Her speeches are short, good :P She also seems nicer than the previous one, obviously :) I heard all the teachers hated her guts. Hah, I'm not surprised.

Oh, and for my friend, Ah Ming :P, I'm sorry I didn't wish you Happy Birthday yesterday, so I'll make it up to you and write you a poem :)

I'm so very sorry I'm late,
But no, I didn't forget the date,
I lost your number I couldn't contact you,
Please believe me for my words are true,
I didn't buy fancy stuff, I hope this is enough,
Being 14, and the oldest, must be tough,
I'm not in Minda Ceria anymore,
But I've never missed you guys this much before,
I might never be able to see you again,
You cannot possibly imagine my pain,
However, I hope many happiness will bring,
A smile to your face, Happy Birthday, Ah Ming :)

Yeah, I just thought about it, so it might not be that good, but at least it's something, right? :) I have to go for class soon. Well, actually, it's not class, because it's just practice, but I still have to practice like shit. Especially since I have Grade 8 piano exams next year.

Wrote 16 pages of Flawless Hearts and let Chuck, Brandyy and Shuen read it already. Maybe that's why my hands hurt so much. Wait, then again, there's the arm wrestling thing with Thong and Kent wanting to break my hands -_-

Studied Sejarah and Geografi today. Not much, but I still studied.

Am angry for some reason, but I will not address my worries. I'm starting to read Mr. Darcy's Diary again. *Yes, che, I'm reading something worthwhile* I love Mr. Darcy :) He's so cute. Love his name too. Mwakaka.

My brother's watching TV upstairs with the stray dog. Yes, he came a-sniffing just now and has gone a-wagging his tail upstairs with my brother. Puff-t, I'm just gonna ignore him. Don't care if he reads my blog, then he can just read about how much of a stray dog he is.

He's mean anyway.

That aside, I'll be going now. Will update if I have the time. For now, CIAO!!

No comments: