Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, November 2, 2009

Oishi~

Yumm, I'm having dinner now :) I actually have to blog while I can because I haven't been able to blog as much as before. My brother uses the computer more now and the only reason I'm bothered to come to the computer is because I want to type and not write my Geo and Sejarah notes, but I also need to help my dad do something.

You know, the usual "send-some-stuff-to-people" something.

Oooh, salted egg!! :P

Just came back from class so obviously, I'm really, really tired right now. I burnt a CD with all my fave songs. Hey, I haven't been burning any CDs for the past one year plus, che, so one shouldn't hurt. That's another reason to why I haven't been blogging: I have the CD now, so I don't need to switch on the computer to listen to them.

I also have the iPod speakers :)

And then there's my dreadful exams coming up. Ugh... We have exams on the last day of school, how ironic.

Henry and the guys discussed about where they were going to spend our class party at, but they decided on Times Square, so I'm out. They want to go watch a movie. There aren't any nice movies. I doubt Jennifer's Body is nice either. Then again, dudes would only want to watch it because of her "hot" body. Bleghh...

*Pause*

Sorry, my mom and my teacher just came back from the office, so I had to shift my dinner to the table :) Just finished eating.

Listening to "Hope Has Wings" by Brie Larson :)

*Pause*

Okay, this time I finished my dad's stuff. Thank God I found the thumbdrive or I would've had to ask my dad to re-do all the editing from scratch and he wouldn't be happy, no he wouldn't :)

Listening to "Shine", ahh... I just love this song... :P

It's currently 10:23 p.m, my sister ain't online, and I wanna go to sleep soon. Yes, it's a Monday, what more do you want? I'm always unbelievably tired on Mondays, especially since my hands hurt a little thanks to Kent's bone-crushing hands and Thong arm wrestling me mercilessly. Grr... I don't care, I'm so beating him the next time!! :P

Yeah~

Alrighty then. I'll stop here for today. Will update tomorrow if I can. CIAO!!

No comments: