Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, November 7, 2009

HOLY CRAP!!

HOLY SHIT!! Can you believe it?!!

Jen-itor and Jasrel are back again!! Yeah, Jasrel was online just now so she told me that they're back together again -_-

Can't say I'm surprised, though, because both of them are SO compatible. Annoy me to the max :P Joking, joking. I think they have a lot in common, however. Though, I shall not mention the reasons because they'll probably think I'm insulting them.

No wait... :P

Still reading Rurouni Kenshin manga :) Love Kaoru and Kenshin but damn, I hate Yukishiro Tomoe, seriously. You know, I don't know why, but I've always hated anime character's ex-girlfriends. Even with Inuyasha, I hated Kikyo to the depths of hell -_-

No, actually, I think it's the girl that appears first in the anime/manga that I like. And the one that shows up abruptly and disrupts everything that I absolutely loathe. Even in the manga "High School Debut", I liked the heroine but I hated Yoh's ex-girlfriend. Bleghh...

Hmm... Guess I'm just weird.

"And you just realized."

Wait till the 1st of December, ass :P

My dad's expecting someone to come by our house. Oh, but Sean's not coming today. Mainly cause my dad's home. Haha. Don't come. It's much better that way :P It's a pity he can't cook the roti canai today -_- He said he'll cook some for us the day he sleeps over on the 6th of December before the camp, but -_-

THAT'S JUST TOO DAMN LONG!! I'm supposed to WAIT before I can eat?

You know, I've never been able to wait so long before being able to eat -_-

Ooh, gotta control my anger. My dad's guest is here and I can't just explode -_- 

Okay then. CIAO!!

No comments: