Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, November 6, 2009

Oshigoto~

Eh~ I've got class today~ With Puan Roh, I mean, in my house. Bleghh... I really hate exams. Why in the world should exams exist? It's a waste of paper~

On the other hand, guess what I'm doing? No, asides from blogging -_- I'm reading Rurouni Kenshin on www.mangafox.com! Yeah, I thought I'd see the difference from the anime and the manga. As I suspected, it was a little different than the anime. Then again, I should say the anime is different from the manga.

The storyline and plots and characters are similar, though.

Oh, and there was this Korean Manhwa *A Korean Manga* called "Do You Want To Try?" and it's quite nice. However, it does bare an uncanny resemblance to Boys Over Flowers. Let me tell you why: There are these four people in the manhwa called the "Four Great Kings" and the closest two are like Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo -_-

It's about this girl who has to pretend being the girlfriend to this dude *who's the jjang of his high school and head of the "Four Great Kings"* to get back at this really beautiful girl who's in love with him. The girl's name is Han Hye Won and the dude's name is Seon Woo-Bin *but for some reason dislikes being called Woo-Bin*. The "Ji Hoo" in the manhwa is called Woo Joo-In. He's quite like Ji Hoo, only not so quiet -_-

The girl who likes Bin *what Woo-Bin likes being called* is called Eun Ah Young and she's drawn really well in the manhwa but as every other normal reading material, she's a real bitch. She was caught by Bin makin' out with Bin's elder brother -_- but that was just to make Bin jealous so he would notice her.

Obviously, "play" went a bit too far -_-

Yeah, it's an ongoing series, though, which is the unbelievably sucky part about manga. They just had to stop at such an interesting part too. There's this dude, Hyun Si-Woo, who is the jjang of his high school and he's actually enemies with Bin.

Guess what? He likes Hye Won -_-

Went out with her a couple of times and in attitude, of course he's much better than Bin but Bin's got that aura and the intention of "going crazy if she's hurt". I'm not joking, he really said that.

Cute, of course, and it's kinda interesting, but like every other reading material *again*, it's cliche. Then again, sometimes, cliche is good :P You know what's gonna happen :P

Alrighty then. I gotta ciao now. Eating. Tch, figures, right? :P CIAO!!

No comments: