Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, November 9, 2009

Gambatte!!

Good luck for students taking exams in four days' time. Tch, eff the teachers who developed brain tumors. Scheduling exams on the last few days of school is just retarded. You think that's gonna keep us from cutting school?

Exhibit A just proved you wrong!

:P

That aside, I gotta go study soon. Am going to study Geography first, then Sejarah, then Science, then Maths, PJ, Sivik and then get stuff prepared for Art. Ugh, can you believe it? I'm having Sejarah and English on the same day -_- Friday's only BM. Tuesday's English and Sejarah. Wednesday~ Yeah, I'll ask my friends :P 

But I know Art is on the very last day of school. Can I just screw that? No wait, it affects which class I'm going to next year.

I'm torn between the classes, though. Don't ever wanna get into first class but second class is an all-girls class, which means the teachers would start nagging when we get just a tad bit too loud. Haiz...

Today was exhausting as usual. It's Monday, remember? Skipped school. Haven't studied yet, cause I've been practicing the whole day. My shoulders are sore and my fingers are typing slower than usual. My legs are a little cramped *probably cause of my weight, but never mind* and I have to accompany Snuffles later.

Made a song for her :P But never mind. I'll post just the piano accompaniment if I'm feeling up to it. If not, too bad :P Better if you never hear it anyway. Haha.

I love Snuffles, I love Snuffles, I love Snuffles, I love Snuffles, I love Snuffles.
I love Snowy, I love Snowy, I love Snowy, I love Snowy, I love Snowy.

Yeah, I LOVE YOU!!! 10x :P

Oh, and once again, I love Snowy :) Ooh, speaking of dogs, "Her Majesty's Dog" is really nice. The manga, that is. The guy's damn cute and the girl's pretty too. The storyline's kinda interesting and I haven't gotten bored of it yet. 

Got bored of Hana Kimi. It was long, so I thought I'd try it, but nahh. It was long-winded and I didn't get half the stuff mentioned in there. 

Will post a review for them both soon. 

Guess what I'm watching now, by the way? The Wizards of Waverly Place Movie. It's out on Youtube. I didn't feel like waiting for the 22nd of November to watch it on Disney Channel, so... Yeah...

Will ciao now then. Nothing much has happened. Got a little angry with my mom because I was sent to get some Peptamen thing for my grandma but the dude said it hasn't come in yet. Best part was, when I came back, she told me I was supposed to go to the other pharmacy *the one my mom STOPPED going to* -_- Yeah, tell me next year, mom.

Didn't get to Skype with my sister today. She couldn't. We chatted, though, and my brother pissed the both of us off -_- Don't know if she's coming on later, though. Chatted with Ngai today too. You know, from MC? Yeah, I'm returning next year. Am waiting for my mom to call and ask if there are any free places. Guess what? Sean's coming too -_- Bleghh... Won't be able to study -_-

My brother's joining MC too. For his own form studies, of course.

Alrighty then. If anything else comes up, I'll blog, but for now, CIAO!!

No comments: