Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, November 5, 2009

HEH? SOU NANO??

You'll never guess! Mwahaha. I actually exercised today!! No joke. And it's all because of SS501 and the Barbie songs -_- I plugged it in to the treadmill and sang to the songs whilst "brisk walking" :) I went up to "4" at one point, though, then subsequently after that, they decreased to "3". Hey, it's still something.

And before that, I was trying to dance to "Love Like This". The results... Yeah, not so much, but I still perspired, so it still counts as exercise, right? Did 20 sit-ups and tried to do a few push-ups but I was wearing stockings *because I had to move smooth across the floor when I tried dancing to "Love Like This"* so I couldn't use the men's style.

Using the women's style hurt my knees, though -_-

However, honestly speaking, my iPod really helped me exercise. You see, if I don't sing to the songs, I'll get bored. If I get bored, I'll get tired. If I get tired, I won't exercise, so my iPod really, really contributed to my FORTY minutes of "brisk walking" on the treadmill :)

Yeah... At first, I thought I'd give up after 10 minutes, then I decided "I'll do 20 minutes just in case" and after that, I chose to just exercise for half an hour, but then~ "Hey, I like singing to the songs anyway, and time flies by so fast when I have something to do, so I'll just do 40 minutes."

And seriously, no joke, I would've gone up to 50 minutes or even an hour, but my mom's students were downstairs so I couldn't sing my lungs out anymore -_- I stopped after 40 minutes :) Whilst waiting a while before I went to bathe *since I was soaked to the bone*, I watched Pinocchio on Disney Channel with my brother -_-

Halfway through the first half, I went to bathe. I rejoined my brother on the sofa again after I was fresh and clean.

Oh, I forgot to mention before I went to exercise, I ate some noodles for lunch. Yum~ I didn't eat anything for breakfast even though I woke up at around 9 something because I was busy using the computer. Slept super late last night - 2 something.

Amazing thing was, because the night before, I decided I would stop using the computer at 2, I didn't, and a while after that, my aunt woke up and called me. Her voice echoed throughout the friggin' house. So last night, I told myself "You're going up to sleep at 2 o'clock today!" and sure enough, when 2 o'clock came and I went up, my aunt called me when I was turning the door knob.

Mwakaka. SAVE!! :)

I'm gonna do that often from now on. She gets up at around 2 o'clock every night. Haha.

I was busy watching Daa Daa Daa, so yeah~

Ooh, speaking of being busy, I have to get busy with my studies too. My parents said that if I don't do well for my finals, the iPod will be passed down to my brother. And hell would I let that happen! He'll dismantle everything *like he made my mom's new phone hang* and I will never be able to look at it again...

*Shudders*

The afternoon's still young. It's only 3 something. I'll be going out to practice soon so I guess I'll just stop here. CIAO!!