Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, November 26, 2009

いいでしょ?

Nice right? Right? Right? Right? RIGHT?!!! :P

Sorry :P I drew this picture yesterday when I was watching Daa! Daa! Daa! Actually, I drew quite a number of pictures yesterday and fixed some too. It's just that I love this picture best, cause I've never drawn from a straight angle before.

Got inspiration from Miyu's mom, Miki, who was standing in that position at the beginning of the song :P

I'm talking about Miyu's mom Miki from Daa! Daa! Daa! :P

Here's a close up:
I really love this picture. I keep staring at it :P Not to be perasan or anything, but seriously, I've never drawn a picture like this before. But, for some reason, it seems as if the character's from someone in the Law of Ueki -_- But never mind :P

Just came back from the shop. Practiced like crazy~ I really don't like having to practice for my exams -_- And what's more, I've got this stupid sore throat and I have to keep swallowing in order to get rid of the stupid blockage.

Eeesh.

On the other hand, after this exam, it's total freedom for me. My actions were still restricted because of my make-up Fundamental exams -_- 

"It's your fault you failed. Tch, how can you break the family record, huh?"

-_- Well, you can't really say I broke it, considering the fact my brother's never had exams before :P But never mind. All I need to do now, is get ready, go in, sing, sing and play, and I'll be as good as free :)

Just hope the questions aren't so hard. I've been practicing, so I pray I'm ready. Pray they don't give me cut time, or 3/4 or 2/4. I want 4/4 or 6/8. PLEASE~

As for the singing part, as long as they don't give me questions that confuse me, I think I'll be alright. I'd like 4/4 and 6/8 for that too, please :P

Yeah, if prayers came true all the time, I wouldn't be suffering so hard now, would I? -_-

Alrighty then. I'll stop here cause I need to go and bathe. CIAO!!

No comments: