Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, November 27, 2009

終わった

I just finished the whole 78 episodes of Daa! Daa! Daa!~

Nowhere near as nice as the manga, though -_- For one, more interesting things happened and the ending was much nicer than the anime one. Tch, I thought Kanata and Miyu would finally be honest with each other :P

However, at least they showed Miyu and Kanata when they were older with their daughter, Miu, so I don't really mind :) Ohh, and Ruu, Wanya and Pepo *don't ask -_-* came back too, so that's fine. Ooh, and Momoka looks good too.

Thank God they didn't show Hanakomachi :P

Oh well, if I'm not satisfied enough, I'll just go and read the manga again so... No sweat :P I really love Kanata and Miyu~ They're such a cute couple :P I'm waiting for another good manga. Kare First Love is starting to bore me, cause the drawing ain't that nice.

Ooh, come to think of it, I'm not even done with Kamichama Karin yet -_- They have a second season *manga* for that manga too so it should be quite interesting. Why is it the manga is always better than the anime? Why can't it be the other way around?

Why is it the one which doesn't move always seem to move us?

Eating McDonalds for dinner, but it hasn't come yet. Grr~

Haha. In my last sentence, I was going to type "but it hasn't come what may" :P Cause I'm listening to "Come What May" now :P Haha.

Asking Chucky if she can come tomorrow when I follow my brother to watch New Moon but her father said its too far -_- Curse the geographical distance. Puff-t.

Brandyy can't come too cause she already watched it, for one, and she's going out with her family tomorrow. Asked Haylie too, but her dad ain't lettin' her out either. Sms-ing Shuen, but she hasn't replied.

WHY~

Ooh, she just came online. Mwakaka.

Now, for the grand answer~

...

... ...

She said she's lazy to go -_-

Aiyo, what's taking McD's so long? I'm so hungry!!

*Pause*

Okay, fine, I had marshmallows and a little bit of the crackers despite my uncured throat, but that's no reason for them to be late!!

:(

:P

Alrighty then. I shall go now. CIAO!!

No comments: