Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Screw it - 14/11/09

Screw the effing promise, if I don't blog about this now, I'll never get around to doing it.

I'm so effing pissed. Yeah, sure, I actually had a tinge of fun today and I got to eat really nice food *not to mention, I cooked some too* but that's not the point.

It just had to happen today and there of all the effing places. Could you not have chosen a better day and time to come?

No, I didn't have my menstrual cycle -_-

I'm talking about the stupid fever. Right as we were playing some game, it came. I felt so God-forsaken-ly fever-ish that I think I was crying. After the games *which I thanked God for* I had to go to the toilet and rest before going back out.

Nobody noticed. That's actually quite irritating considering the fact I was gone for quite a while. Then again, who cares? It's not like I'll ever be missed anyway.

Yes, I'm really pissed off. Not only that, but the effing fan was blowing so fast, the fever came back almost immediately after I came out of the toilet.

By the way, Viv came, Ginny came and so did Miche, which was good, since I haven't seen Ginny and Miche for a very long time.

Met a new person too. Dan. He's quite interesting, actually. Super tall dude. 195 cm. Older than us, of course. He guessed Ginny and I were 15. Haha. We get that all the time. Worse, sometimes. Can you believe it? A relative thought I was 24 years old. Pah.

So, if you asked me if I had a good time, I have to say that not the whole time was good. I was there since 2 something. Helped make the tuna sandwiches and the spaghetti made my right hand really ache. It was hurt the whole time the rest of the day went by.

But like I said, nobody noticed.

Not even my brother noticed, so what do I have to complain about?

I think there were about a several times I started tearing. Going to the toilet didn't help, even though I relieved my tears. It was seriously eff-ed up. And I really tried to get out of the games. Viv asked me to accompany her and I would have, but Sean's dad said if we both came out, the others would follow.

Monkey see, monkey do.

So I ended up having to play and try my best to keep myself from falling unconscious. I really seriously, nearly fell unconscious. Having everyone shout and all that didn't help either, but add more misery by giving me a head ache.

I thought the day couldn't get any worse. Guess what?

They started playing basketball in the house. More head ache. Thanks so much for bestowing upon me the marvelous gift. My arms were cold, my legs were cold, I had to blow into my T-shirt to get myself warm, but why would anyone care?

Haiz...

That's all. I've had enough. Ciao.

No comments: