Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

見つけた!

やった!!

BANZAI!!! BANZAI!! BANZAI!!!

I FOUND IT!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!

Guess what?? I found the CD box sets for "Daa! Daa! Daa!" CAN YOU EFFING BELIEVE IT?!!! I'm so friggin' happy!! There were three box sets that make up 78 episodes :) But damn, there are a lot of CDs. Altogether, there are 16 CDs. That is a LOT for a 78-episode anime.

But who cares?!! I'm still so happy!!

Cost me RM30, which is considered cheap if you think about it. It's original price was RM49.90 but they cut the price so~ :)

Found it at AnimeTech in MegaMall/Mid Valley when my family and I went there. The first thing we did when we arrived was go eat lunch :) Went to that place where they were famous for their "xiu long bao". Had the vegetarian egg fried rice :)

Though, the rest of my family couldn't really finish their dishes cause it was a big dish. Another thing I loved about the restaurant = huge servings :P

After that, the others were shopping at Robinsons and all that. Obviously I wouldn't want to shop, so I went off on my own yet again.

Went to AnimeTech first, saw Daa! Daa! Daa! and bought it straightaway. Then I went to Rock Corner, but there wasn't anything there that was interesting -_- I then went to Pets Wonderland :) Doi :P

There were two German Shepherds, one Golden Retriever, two Shih Tzus, one toy poodle, two Jack Russell dogs and one white dog *I think it was a Labrador* The German Shepherds were so cute!! The Golden Retriever was sleeping -_-

The Toy Poodle was a male -_-

But they were in their cages, so I couldn't touch them :( That's why I didn't spend much time in Pets Wonderland. After that, I watched Kamichama Karin on my iPod cause I downloaded the videos. I didn't wanna stand long, so I decided to go to MPH. Browsed around but there wasn't much to see. 

Yes, the collection was humongous, but you get what I mean, right? I saw Kaze Hikaru, but only the 3rd Volume, and I already read that online -_-

After that, I rejoined the rest of my family. Had Chocolate Cream Chip at Starbucks whilst my brother and mother had a Cafe Latte. Shared my drink with my dad *obviously -_-* and then went to Marks and Spencers for the second time this week.

Didn't take long, though, and soon, we were in the car again on the way back home. I just finished the rest of the Kamichama Karin episodes in my iPod so I'm charging it now whilst watching Daa! Daa! Daa! but I think I'll practice first. 

But I'm eating now, so I'll watch until I finish my dinner :)

*My brother ain't here, so I gotta take the opportunity :P*

That's pretty much what happened today. My parents visited my grandparents with my brother in the morning, so I was pretty much occupied with the computer in the morning as well. Slept at 3 something again last night watching Daa! Daa! Daa! on my iPod :P

Woke up at 11 something though, which is good for someone like me who slept at 3 -_-

Alrighty then. I shall stop here for now. CIAO!!

No comments: