Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Manga No Houga Ii

Seriously, I think the manga is always better than the anime. Why can't the anime follow the Rurouni Kenshin more? It's so much more interesting and intriguing, so why the hell is it necessary for them to alter it?

I mean, even for Inuyasha, Rave or other animes, it's the same thing all over again.

*Pause*

Mwakaka. My dad was trying to read what I just wrote -_- And I went all dramatic on him because he was trying to break my neck :P I'm still reading Rurouni Kenshin. I'm at the part where Kaoru was taken to Enishi's place.

Have I ever mentioned I hate him and his sister, Tomoe? Yeah, I think I have.

I hate them to no end. Yeah... But it's sad how depressed Kenshin was. He went to this "death" place where one person goes when all hope is lost. Yikers. Even after getting sucker-punched by Sano and Misao, he didn't budge.

Imagine his reaction when he finds out Kaoru's alive.

*Mind wanders*

Haha. It'd be priceless. I was so shocked when "Kaoru" died. I was just about to blog about how the Samurai X anime was MUCH better than the manga when I read a little more. Haha. Now it's manga rules all over again :P

Just came back from walking in the night market. My parents wanted me to buy food for them. I went with the maid. Ate dinner at Sun Si Doi. I wanted Summer Feels but no, we had to eat there, where we went last week, and the week before...

-_-

My brother didn't join us for dinner today, though, because he already ate. When I came back, I could hog the computer because my brother went out with my grandpa to Dhubar to eat roti canai. Wee~ :P

Class was okay, I guess. But seriously, Sean is accident-prone. Really. He injured himself yet again when he was going to the toilet. Banged his right hand's middle finger at the door and it was bruised.

Haiz...

Other than that, class was fine.

And apart from what I have mentioned, nothing else happened, so I shall sign off now. CIAO!!

No comments: