Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, November 26, 2009

大変

I should just hide under a rock and die.

The exam today was MUCH better than the last one, but I don't know if it's enough to pass. Stupid me. Why couldn't I just effing count properly?!!

Oh right, I was shaking too hard -_-

Ass.

Curse my nerves. 

I sang in pitch, that's the good thing. Bad thing, the note values towards the end... Yeah~ Went downhill -_- But I managed to keep the same timing in a bar -_-

That's not good enough.

Second one was better than the first time I went in, but I don't know if it's enough. I stumbled at the second line because the effing sharp came outta nowhere. Managed to go on without stopping, though, and ended in pitch.

I just pray and hope its enough. I'm begging the Gods to pass me this time. My mom said if I don't pass, I'm grounded and hell would she let me use the computer.

On the other hand, my dad treated me to ice cream and nuggets on the way back. Haiz~ I just really, really hope I can pass this time. It's so hard when you really wanna pass but having your teeth clicking against each other ain't exactly helpful -_-

Pray I pass.

* * *

I managed to get the Wi-Fi thing on the iMac working. Yes, che, I know you love me :P That means your laptop can work when you're in Malaysia even if you ain't got connection :)

Listening to "Come What May" now :)

Guess what? Che, and everyone else who knows me well, you're never gonna believe me. I'm going to be watching New Moon at Leisure Mall with my brother and his friends this Saturday. Haha. Yeah, no joke.

But I wanna go with my friends too~ So I wanna try asking Shuen and Brandyy :) Oh, and what more to complete the group than ask Chucky, right? :P

Seems like the outing with Fina and Danya has been cancelled due to some mishaps -_- So yeah~

So far I've already asked Shuen, but I don't know Brandyy and Chucky's phone numbers so I'm asking Shuen to ask them in my place :) Hopefully they'll be able to come, cause I don't wanna watch New Moon alone. I need someone to complain to :P

No joke. You know, it sickens me to hear someone praise Twilight's Bella? I mean, yesterday, in MPH, I seriously choked when I heard someone say, "Yeah! I love Bella! She's so cool~"

Cool, my ass.

Eeesh. I seriously choked -_- 

Oh, and I just earned RM10 from my dad cause I managed to get the printer to sync with the Mac, which requires downloading quite a lot of stuff. Mwakaka. Don't underestimate me, people!! :P He kept saying, "You need me. You can't do it alone."

IN-YOUR-FACE!! :P

Anyways, that's about all I can talk about for today. I love you, che, for buying me the new set of earphones!! :P Can't wait for you to come back!! :) 

Going to Genting tomorrow! HAH! To book my sister's friends' rooms :) So we get to go anyway :) CIAO!!

No comments: