Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, November 23, 2009

大好き!

Man, I absolutely LOVE "Daa! Daa! Daa!"!! You know, that anime I reviewed last time? About the girl, Miyu, the dude, Kanata, and how they somehow ended up living under the same roof *Kanata's house* when Miyu's parents went off for some NASA thing and Kanata's dad *the only one he lives with* went off to Egypt.

And whilst they were deciding what to do, a UFO landed in the shrine and a baby came out together with its "sitter-pet", Wanya -_-

I read the manga!! It's so cute~ I love the ending!! I love Kanata!! I hate that Hanakomachi woman that likes Kanata. She's so annoying. Leave Miyu and Kanata alone, you retard!! :P

That aside, today, I woke up at 10 close to 11 and that's cause I slept at around 3 something the night before. Was watching some Russell Peters videos before turning in. I love the "Women Are Thinkers" video. Damn, it's hilarious.

I'll put it up if I have the time :)

Watched a little of Rave today whilst my brother was using the computer. The other times included me using the computer to read manga :) I'm thinking of reading another manga, cause I already finished "Daa! Daa! Daa!" You know what's retarded? I can't find the friggin' CD for that anime~

And I can't find it for Kirarin Revolution or Kodomo No Omocha/Kodocha. Aiseh~ Why can't Malaysia have a sufficient supply of good anime? I always scream in my mind when I walk into Rock Corner or Video Ezy because they never have good anime.

I'm waiting for Sotong to take us out to Petaling Street again so I can buy their anime at super cheap prices.

-_-

I'm trying to download as many Daa! Daa! Daa! videos as I can into my iPod so I can watch it tonight before going to sleep. My mom's coming back soon -_- I practiced today, by the way. Sang all the exercises, including the ones with the accompaniment too. I think I have a little sore throat, though, so I can't eat fried stuff until my exam this Thursday.

But no one knows about my throat except my dad, but I don't think he cares much -_- If I tell my mom, she's probably just gonna start nagging again. I don't even think she'll believe me :P

Spent most of my time reading manga today, though. My parents were out almost the whole day so I could use the computer for quite a while. As a bonus, my brother was out with his friends for quite some time.

And now he's sleeping :P

Am going to use the laptop to continue typing my stories later when my mom comes back and shoo-s me off the seat -_-

Didn't have class today, just so you know. I bet you were wondering why I had so much time today, right? My teacher had to go somewhere to examine some students. Lucky!! :P

*Pause*

My parents just came back from work. Haha. I'm still busy downloading some Daa Daa Daa videos, though :P My brother's still catching forty winks *thank God :P*

I think that's about all I can say about today. Like I said, I didn't do much. If I say I didn't do much, that probably means when I say I did something, I did it for a long time, which took up most of my day :)

Gotta go now. CIAO!!

No comments: