Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mamotte! Lollipop


Don't bother with the anime, just read the manga. The anime irritates me like crap because Youtube doesn't have the subbed episodes and watching it raw just makes me crazy because I have no friggin' idea what they hell they're talking about.

I mean, yeah, I can make out what they're saying cause I know a little bit of Japanese, but it doesn't mean I know everything, right?

It's kinda interesting, though, this manga. However, obviously, it's a little outrageous at times, but it makes your heart skip a few beats, so it should be okay, right? Another reason why I prefer the manga is because the drawing in the anime ain't so nice :)

*The girl's hair in the anime looked too big for her head -_-*

Anyways, this is about a girl called Yamada Nina. She's just your average elementary schooler. However, she's always had fantasies about meeting some dude who will protect her from danger. *We all know that doesn't happen in reality, but this is an anime, so bear with it :P*

So she was having some cake at some store with her friends when something dropped from the sky and landed on her cake. Thinking it was candy, she swallowed it, only to realize later when a swarm of people start falling from the sky that she just consumed the Crystal Pearl, used in a wizard exam.

She gets more confused when two guys teamed up for the wizard exam, Zero and Ichii, appear in front of her and say, "Until the exam is over, we will protect you."

So obviously, her life turns upside down, since in school, all her left and right seats are reserved for Zero and Ichii. Oh, by the way, Zero's the one with blue hair and the other's Ichii. Personally, the first time I saw the both of them, I knew immediately the girl would end up with who I thought she would end up with.

It's always like that in anime. The more aggressive and mean one is the one who'll "capture" her heart in the end. The other one probably has some bad experience with girls, even if he looks cuter.

My guess was right :)

However, it's still quite interesting. Not to mention, there's a dude who has a partner who likes to make him cross-dress so it's amusing to read what happens :)

And again, I'm not going to tell you anymore, cause then there wouldn't be a point to reading it. So enjoy if you wanna try this :) CIAO!!

No comments: