Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

かわいい


Kawaii!! I love Kanata and Miyu!! :P Am downloading Daa! Daa! Daa! episodes as I'm blogging. It's only 1:49 p.m, so there's not much to blog about, but I'm scared I get too carried away with manga and anime that I'd forget to blog, so here's my first post for today :)

Woke up at around 10 close to 11 again, only this time, I only grabbed 6 hours of sleep because I slept at 4 something last night. I was watching Daa! Daa! Daa! on my iPod :P

Charging my iPod now because it ran out of battery. Hey, you don't expect it to still have enough battery after watching 11 episodes of Daa! Daa! Daa! right? 

My throat's not so bad now. My mom made some vinegar drink to ease its soreness. I can still sing "Come What May" reasonably well, so it means its condition is better :P Listening to "Stand" by Rascal Flatts now. I love that song.

Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you're made of
You might bend till you break
Cause it's all you can take

On your knees you look up
Decide you've had enough
You get mad, you get strong
Wipe your hands, shake it off

Then you stand

Love the chorus :) It's so nice~ 

*Pause*

Ugh, my mom's students are here, so I can't listen to music right now. Grr :P

Just emailed my mom's mail to my sister after adding my own stuff :P I really need new earphones because my left speaker is softer than my right. Why? Oh, haha, you'll never guess. I dropped it into a tub of water. To balance it, I dropped my right speaker in after that, but it didn't work. Retarded -_-

Ate the marshmallows my aunt bought from Marks & Spencers the other day we were at KLCC. Come to think of it, I haven't watched the anime I bought yet. I'm beginning to think I might regret it, because I searched it on Youtube, and I didn't really like what I was seeing. 

Oh well -_-

Haha, guess what manga I'm reading now? Kamichama Karin. I reviewed that anime too. I just wanted to see how different it was from the anime, so I decided to read it. I've got plenty time on my hands anyway :P

Wait, I still have my Fundamental Exams -_- But let's just forget that for a moment :P

Yeah, so I'll just stop here. CIAO!!

No comments: