Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Owari Desu

Haiz... I've just finished reading the Rurouni Kenshin manga. Damn, Yahiko looked damn hot when he grew up. Kaoru looked better last time, though, but she still looked good. Kenji's cute, but I don't like the fact he hates Kenshin.

Ahh... Kenshin cut his hair and he looks damn good~ :P

Sano... Yeah, they didn't get a pic of him when he grew up, but he still looked good before anyway. Tsubame looks much prettier and she wears more... How do you say... modern waitress clothes. Hmm... -_-

I'm starting another manga. It's called "Good Morning Call" but I don't know if it's nice or not. Haven't seen much of it. The drawing attracted me, so I thought I'd give it a go. The storyline was interesting too.

Damn, as I had said just now, the manga is always better than the anime. At least Kenshin didn't die in the manga. Bleghh...

*Pause*

Haha. I just went to the toilet and I was afraid my brother would snatch the computer, but he's watching Bleach in the room, so I think he won't bother me for a while. He's watching the part where that arrow guy's fighting that really stupid woman at Aizen's hideout. That part was hilarious, especially that hollow who was with him. His name escapes me -_-

Alrighty then. I'll stop here. Will post a review for "Good Morning Call" soon. CIAO!!

P/S: Yes, I will study soon :P

No comments: