Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, November 20, 2009

最後の日

Today was the long-awaited last day of school. Everyone broke the rules today :P Handphones, cameras, DSLRs, iPods - you name it. Everyone brought stuff that we weren't supposed to - except the goody-two-shoes like me *:P* and Shuen and those who don't have much to show off.

Thank God I didn't bring my iPod either, cause after recess, there was a spot check going on. They even checked the library *where most decided to hide their possessions*

It was hectic.

Even for Brandyy, cause she brought her MP3 to school. Listened to Tokio Hotel's "Automatic" but didn't really fancy it. Ohh, and Chucky likes "One Time" by Justin Bieber now. Haha. I can still remember how she didn't like the song.

Used to, that is :P

There were quite of interesting songs in Brandyy's MP3 such as "When I'm With You" by Westlife. She also had "Fireflies" by the Owl City group. That song doesn't actually sound so bad but when you listen to it too many times, yeah... 

Anyway, so we had to hide Danya's DSLR *which actually belongs to her sister* and Brandyy's MP3. Hid it at the Bintang Cafe :) Not bad. Danya was really worried the DSLR would fall, but it didn't.

Apart from that, there's the whole thing with the pizza fiasco. They needed the pizzas by 12:30 but handphones weren't allowed and Puan Z's phone had no credit. The stupid public phone didn't really help either.

Finally, they found a phone by some English teacher. Our English teacher couldn't help if she wanted to. She's such an asshole.

All in all, it was quite an exciting day at school. Spoke to friends I haven't been able to for a long time such as Dellie, Nitz and all the ex-1B's. Danya went on a "blonde joke" marathon and kept telling us jokes about how blondes are stupid :P

Spoke with Fina for quite a while too. Haven't seen her around for a long time and it was nice to finally sit and catch up. Maria and the rest... Yeah... They weren't really with us, cause they were busy with some other people. Ahh, who cares.

After that, I went downstairs and played this game with the guys, Kanga and Danya. It was quite interesting. But our hands were really painful after that. *Cause it involved the victor to hit our hands at the end of the game -_-*

It was fun, though :)

Then came the pizzas. I had to go already by then, so I thought I'd just take one slice :) Hugged Kanga, Danya, Shuen, Brandyy and Chucks today just before going back home. Wished them all Happy Hols and then went back.

Ate dim sum for lunch with my aunt at the shop. Came back and bathed, then finished off the last of the Law of Ueki. Ahh~ I love Ueki :P Love that anime too. Funny, cause I thought it was stupid when I watched it on Animax. Guess you have to watch everything to really like it. Haha.

Just came back from tuition. Did Geography questions. *Yes, even though my exams are over, I still have to study -_-*

Good thing is, no tuition next week. Mwakaka.

Bad thing is, my mom's nagging for me to practice singing for my exam this Thursday. Damn, I really hate those exams. Grr... -_-

Ate bean sprouts and broccoli for dinner. Yes, that's all. I didn't feel like eating much. Ooh!! I just realized!! I can read manga too! HAHA! Mangafox, here I come!!

Oh, that reminds me. I drew three pictures yesterday :) Not bad. After not drawing for a while, I seem to have improved :P But it's far from Syah's drawings. I intend to get better :) Returned Maria's yearbook to her today. Finally.

Man, I'll miss the Dedikasians. All of you, I'll forever remember you, so don't forget me :) Happy hols and have a great new year :) CIAO!!

No comments: