Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, November 27, 2009

残念

My brother and I decided not to go to Genting with our parents today. You see, even if we went, we wouldn't play the games anyway, so why bother? I just wanted to go there because I thought we had booked a hotel room, in which case I would be able to write and draw.

However, all rooms were unavailable -_-

On the other hand, my brother didn't wanna go in the first place. He'd rather stay at home and talk with his friends -_-

It's just not the same without a third party -_- Yes, che, you may be perasan :P I guess we'll just have to wait till you come back then :)

Yeah. At first, my aunt came in the room last night and said, "We're going to Genting at 2 o'clock, okay? We stay there for one night. I'll wake you up, yeah?"

But there were no rooms, so we'd decided to go today in the morning at around 7:30 a.m. So I woke up at around 7 something to bathe. However, when we got down, I realized going there would just waste my time since I wouldn't play their games.

And hell would I ride the roller coaster -_-

So in the end, we didn't go. I stayed home and watched "Bakemonogatari" :) It's actually a really nice anime :) Love Koyomi :P My parents left RM50 to eat lunch and dinner before they left so I had chicken rice. Made my brother change some of my money because my purse was bursting at the seams already -_-

Read more of "Kare First Love". It's the manga I'm reading now. Yeah~ It's actually quite interesting, but it's quite short, so I'll have to keep finding more manga.

Worse come to worst, I'll just start typing Unwanted Desire and write Flawless Hearts. Though, the book's with Shuen -_- She might return it to me tomorrow if she's coming to Leisure Mall to watch New Moon with me.

Come to think of it, I haven't gotten her and Chucky's answers yet. Haven't asked Brandyy. I don't have her number -_-

They'd better answer quick -_-

Oh, not to mention my neck is friggin' hurting right now. Must've slept on one side too long so my neck's stiff. It hurts when I bend or turn my head to the right -_- Haiz~

You know, the Karaoke version of "Kimi No Shiranai Monogatari" and "Staple Stable" ain't that bad either. You can download the Karaoke versions at www.gendou.com :) I love that site. It's marvelous for finding anime music and/or their lyrics in romaji, kanji or just plain english.

Yeah~

Alrighty then. My brother wants to use the computer right now -_- Grr~

Speaking of this computer, I got a shock today when I found out the Mac couldn't switch on. Haha, I can imagine my sister's reaction now.

My Sister: WHY YOU @#$%&?!! HOW DARE YOU MESS THE MAC UP, YOU @#$%&?!! I'LL KILL YOU WHEN I COME BACK!!

Then again, I fixed it, so my life's safe with me... for now :P

Okie dokie. Will ciao now. CIAO!!

No comments: