Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, November 30, 2009

将司鷹野 a.k.a. Max Takano

Yeah, you guessed it. *Or did you?* :P I went to Max Takano's concert today with my parents and brother. Ugh, and of all the people he had to bring, he had to bring Sean. Does he even listen to Max Takano's music?

Anyways, yeah, after my music class today, we went straight to KLCC to his concert. *Which means I wore slippers to his concert :P* Only Mommy noticed. Even I didn't know -_-

But damn, he was so awesome. My mom videotaped some bits of the concert, so I'm going to upload them into Youtube and post it here. It's really, really good :) He played a few classical numbers and he also played his arrangement for Pirates Of The Caribbean. 

He also played "Rasa Sayang" using a whistling tone. It was hilarious. It's a real pity my sister didn't get to see it, cause it was really amazing. He's funny too. Kept making jokes and I nearly toppled out of my chair because of him.

He played this one "romantic" song from the Red Cliff movie? He said, "I dedicate this to all the people who are in love."

Then he added, "I also dedicate to people who used to be in love."

We couldn't stop laughing. My stomach hurt and it made me even more miserable cause I couldn't laugh my normal guffaw, which means I was holding most of it in :P But damn, he's funny. 

But the piece was really beautiful. Made my heart go "doki" :P

You can't ask me about his finger technique and expressions, though, because his back was facing me from my angle. Only my parents could see his fingers properly. We were sitting at different seats, so~

Yeah~

There was a guest star too. Some Miss Teoh, who was playing the Er Hu. For those in my school, no, I didn't mean Winnie :P She was marvelous, though, Miss Teoh. She really knew how to play the Er Hu, even during fast pieces. It was ticklish listening to the fast melody.

They played three Chinese songs - the last one my favourite - before moving on to the more classical pieces. He played George Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue as well as the Gavotte. Ahh~ Such nostalgic music :P One from Nodame Cantabile and the other from La Corda D'Oro :)

He played some Opera music too. He was speaking with a slight Japanese accent, so I couldn't catch his exact words, but it was based on a myth about this woman who was famous for her beauty. *Which means loads of guys are after her* But her heart was cold, so she gave them each three questions and if they didn't answer them correctly, they died.

Yeah~

We clapped for an encore, of course, and he played two more pieces. Both of which were nice pieces too, but I preferred the second piece :)

Alrighty then. My aunt is making noise -_- My sister would know what I mean :P So I gotta ciao. CIAO!!

No comments: