Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kono Ai

Damn, I love SS501's song "Love Like This." Che, if you haven't heard it yet, you should, because it rocks!! Though, it's a pity it's only 2 minutes plus. It should be longer -_- As usual, I'll be posting up lyrics and the music video in the next post.

By the way, I'm not going to school tomorrow, just to let y'all know.

Oh, and Hyun Joong didn't look so nice in the MV for "Love Like This." He did something with his hair - not suitable for him. On the other hand, Jung Min looked damn hot. His voice was marvelous as always :P And he looked damn cute!! 

I don't know why, I like guys with different voices. Mellow, husky... Yeah~ :P

Anyways, today was quite okay. Ate a little Mi Sedap and my grandma's marketplace's nasi lemak. It's damn good. Sakura, when you come back, I'll buy you some :)

My parents, brother and aunt visited my grandparents today. I was left at home because I was still asleep. Tch, figures. Woke up at only around 10 something close to 11. Used the computer and started re-watching Daa Daa Daa, you know, that anime I posted a review for. Yeah, for some reason, I wanted to watch it again.

Oh yeah, and che, you gotta love me, because I got rid of that limitation on MegaUpload and all the other sites that have time limits. Mwakaka. The only down side is that it's only available for Mozilla Firefox, but thank God we have it :)

Now I can watch the Daa Daa Daa episodes with ease. Don't have to change to any other video player like MySpace or Clip.vn. Haha. Damn good :)

Ate dinner at the steamboat place. Was absolutely lovely. Had chicken, lala, hokkien mee and the steamboat, obviously. And I only managed to download the "Love Like This" at the very last minute, I didn't even have time to rename the video, and I was obsessed with it all the way to the steamboat place. 

I just helped my mom put some of her music into her new Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. -_- She said she was going to "reward" me but after I "hurrah-ed", she said "Lots of my love."

-_- Okay, never mind :P

Okay, I'll stop here for now. I'll post the video up and the lyrics :) CIAO!!

No comments: