Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ARIGATO HAYLIE-CHAN!

God bless you, Haylie. Thank you so much for telling me about the seni exam tomorrow and telling me what choices there were. Seriously, screw all the teachers who re-scheduled the exams again. They just find it so amusing to change the exam dates again and again and again, don't they?

I tried to study for Seni - I borrowed Sean's book when I went to his house at 5 o'clock. Why so early? My brother wanted to go to his house, so I tagged along, since I would get tempted by the computer if I stayed home.

Didn't work - the studying, I mean. For one, I read, of course, but the answers provided for the questions are different from what the notes said. I didn't know which one to follow so I gave up.

Studied Science and did Maths today, obviously. Got Viv addicted to "Love Like This". Haha. Did Simple Machines for Science and Ratios for Maths. Not exactly what I wanted, cause I wanted to revise Form 1 stuff. Never mind, though, I'll just study hard at home.

Was raining after class today so I made Sean "ferry" Viv out :P It's so cute!! He didn't want to, but I made him. "What gentleman makes a lady walk in the rain??" I asked. His mom also said that. Mwakaka.

Ugh, but she wanted Sean to ferry me out too, so before that happened, I quickly put my slippers on and ran out.

Am I supposed to go for his party?

Oh, and this hiatus might take quite a while, because I'm going to force myself not to touch the computer. I won't even charge my iPod. If the battery's low, I'll ask my brother to charge it for me. I have to divert my attention to my schoolbooks. Especially since I'm not fairing so well in my Geography and Sejarah. I mean, yeah, I can understand, but that's not the point.

The Form 1 syllabus is the problem.

And then we've got Science and Maths. Crap. This is so bad. Plus, for Sivik, we have to study all the tokoh and the Tema 6 Mutiara Kata. I've got some of them down, but I don't know about the rest.

Then there's PJ -_- Damn it.

I'm not saying "Crap, I should've studied earlier", since I knew this was gonna be the result. Sulking and regretting won't get me anywhere. Tomorrow, I'm going to bring my Komsas books and Geography to study.

This is the last time I'm blogging for quite a while, so I'll just go quick. Finished "Her Majesty's Dog". It's damn cute and the ending's damn unsatisfying -_- Well, cause there's no continuation, but other mangas are the same, so never mind.

Love Hyoue, he's so cute :P

Yeah, went to the market with my aunt today because I couldn't sleep after Kanga called telling me I had to go to school for some Etika Makan thing. It's not like I didn't want to go, okay? My mom was sick and my dad couldn't send me. So even if it was in the morning, it was a "fixed" thing for me to skip school.

I just wished my friends told me earlier so we could plan stuff out.

Never mind. No use crying over spilled milk anyway. Thank you, Kanga, for bothering to call me. Sorry you ended up wasting your money cause I couldn't come. Thank you, Brandyy, for letting me know about what other subjects are for the rest of the days.

Looks like I'll have to review "Her Majesty's Dog" when the holidays come. Sorry for being so abrupt :) It won't be for long.

Wish me luck everyone, cause I'm gonna need it.

CIAO!!

No comments: