Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, November 28, 2009

新しい


I look as if I have a mustache -_-

Sorry, che, looks like Daddy bought me new earphones too :P Don't worry, I'll use Daddy's one first and you can keep the one you bought. When I spoil this one then I'll use yours :P

Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing when he gave it to me. But I didn't wanna tell Daddy that che che already bought it for me, so I just kept quiet and thanked him.

Let's just keep this to ourselves :)

On the other hand, I just came back from Theory class and I-am-beat! My neck is still stiff and I can't bend/turn to the right. I finished Mamotte! Lollipop so I've got nothing else to read right now. Was searching for Wagamama Fairy Mirumo De Pon but Mangafox doesn't fall the full manga series.

Then again, I'll be having Summer Feels for dinner so it can't be all that bad, right? -_- My parents and brother are going out to some wedding dinner. My brother didn't wanna go, though, but too bad.

Plus, he says New Moon is better than Twilight. You know what? I think he just likes how Jacob turns into a werewolf. That's what he said. 

"Oh my God! Jacob damn cool la! When he transform that time into a wolf, it was so cool! You know normal wolves are *shows* this size, right? Well, Jacob was so big!!"

And I'm like "Shut up~"

-_-

*Pause*

My mom and aunt just came back from work. They're going to the dinner soon, but my aunt's staying at home to have dinner with me. She doesn't like weddings either. She asked me, "You want to go?"

And I said, "Eeew."

:P

No way am I gonna watch two lovebirds stand at the podium saying the two words that'll mess their lives up forever :P

*Pause*

Ah Ming says "He's Dedicated To Roses" is nice, so I'll try that manga. It's a manhwa, though, which means Korean Manga :)

Alrighty then. I shall ciao now. CIAO!!

No comments: