Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SAITTE DA!!

MY GOD! Our Saturday dinner was HORRIBLE. Lemme fill ya in. We wanted to have a grand dinner with our grandparents, so we decided to pick them up and go to Jaya 33, the mall. However, the place we wanted to go to, Oriental something, was booked because of some retard's wedding.

We could've gone to Subway or Nagomi but noooooooo~ We had to go somewhere else. Puff-t. What the hell, man. So we decided on this Restaurant DraStar *For some reasons and my nice heart :P, I shall not reveal it's real name*.

But believe me, the service there is not good. For one, when we were led to our table, we were given one plate of peanuts to serve as our appetizers. ONE plate for SEVEN people. Not only that, but the serving was so little. We had to order another dish -_-

And another thing, the waiters and waitresses look so friggin' young. They were only about 13 to 18 years of age, damn it! And all of the waiters wore their trousers so effing low and don't bother covering their shirts properly, BAM, can see their underwear -_-

Ugh...

So we ordered some pomfret fish, taufu, veggie, chicken soup and chicken. The soup came first. Hah! This is the funny part. The waiter took 7 bowls for us and started dividing the soup. Lemme tell you this: The soup consisted of mushrooms, chicken, chicken soup *obviously* and some veggie.

Guess what the dude started doing?

He started taking the veggie pieces one-by-one and putting them into the bowls. What the hell?? And it's not like he took it with the soup, but he practically insisted on draining the veggie of its soup before finally settling it into the bowls.

Best part was, when he got to the 5th bowl, there wasn't any veggie left. Guess what the smart dude do then? He started taking some from the other bowls to put it into the rest. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!!!

Then he started separating the chicken and the chicken bones *failed, by the way* and it went to the extent where my mom had to stop him and say we would do it ourselves. The look on my mom's face was priceless. She had the "oh-my-God~" look on her face and looked so bored. "What the hell are you trying to do with my soup? Why are you playing with my chicken??" she told us what she thought after that. 

The veggie came then and so did the taufu and chicken. Not bad. Halfway through the meal, my dad said, "Lou, don't finish your rice so fast. We still have the fish." Because I had the tendency to be the first to finish every grain of rice on my plate *as those who know me would know very well* so I had to stop myself from eating a quarter of my rice.

Guess what? 

The fish never came.

My dad requested TWICE for the captain to come but he chickened out. We then saw that the fish had gone to another table. Tch. We waited for nothing. I decided to just finish my rice, which had some taufu, chicken and gravy. Puff-t, by the time I waited for the fish, everything would've been cold and my gravy, evaporated.

Dad then went to ask for the bill but they said the fish was coming in 5 minutes. "We don't even have the appetite anymore. You made us wait so long!" we complained. I could've sworn it was silent around us for quite a while. 

They'd better thank their lucky stars the fish didn't taste bad or we wouldn't have paid. Tch, they didn't even bother giving us a free meal. They charged us a good RM212 for their lousy service. Don't expect tips, assholes.

At the rate everything was going, I could wager the customers looking at our table, seeing the fish and commenting, "Wow, that family sure knows how to save money! Look, they only ordered fish!"

Bah~

Then we went to our grandparents' place where my mom's sister was, watching badminton. We watched for a while and also this Chinese movie called "A Pillow Case Of Mystery" starring that funny Chinese dude. I forgot his name :)

Then we went home. My memory about that night is vague, so I don't remember exactly what else happened, so that's all I could come up with. Nadja, I'll post the poem up for you here tomorrow, yeah :) 

CIAO!!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Absolutely priceless. I could picture mommy's facial expression. It was probably the look she has on when Sean's doing theory, right? =P

I miss home. Say hi to everyone for me yea? =D

Can't wait for you guys to get your asses here!!!