Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ごめん

I seem to have misjudged you. I'm really sorry I thought you were bad for even a moment. Sorry I didn't trust you.

Though, could you blame me? 

So many things have happened. I can't make head or tail of anything so far. All I can say now is I'm sorry if I've been bossy, annoying, irritating or over protective. 

ごめん


ファイド トウ ブラック

That's the title of the Bleach movie we bought for Sean. "Fade To Black". Looked cool. Rukia's hair was silver-ish black. 

Sean's an ass, by the way, cause he told me that when he opened the present, he said, "I think they didn't want it, so they gave it to me." -_-

That's why I told my brother, "Which idiot buys a present for someone and rips off the plastic? Just to remove the price tag?"

Haiz...

Good thing that was all cleared up, though. It was a mistake on my brother's part. He's a real noob :P

Then again... :P

Exams were actually okay today. We had Maths and PJ yesterday. Danya was a little sad about Maths, though, because for some reason, she couldn't decipher the questions. I'm not being arrogant or proud, but from my point of view, I think it was fun. I don't know why, even my sister says tricky questions are what make them so much fun.

Yeah... The questions were tricky, but I managed to solve almost all of them. So far, I've confirmed two mistakes :) It's still something, right? Others found the second paper harder than the first one, though, but I think it was better than the first paper.

Alright, I'm weird, okay?

That aside, PJ was mostly just tembak-ing. Of course, there were some I were confident about, but the ratio to those I knew and those I didn't, well, yeah... I think you understand.

On the other hand, Science was kinda much easier. Even Danya said she'd change her favourite subject from Maths to Science. I wouldn't though, I'm still a 100% English lovin' person. My brother and his friend Khai Po are in my house right now, working on some project. 

Actually, it's not their project, it's just my brother's. Only, Khai Po is helping him cause it so happens the project involves drawing. The last time I checked, my brother couldn't draw if he traded his life.

Hmm... :P

I'll be watching Fade To Black soon. My brother already watched it, that asshole. Wait till I finally rid myself of my exams tomorrow. I'll watch it too and hog the computer faster than he can say "Shit."

Kay, I'll sign off now. CIAO!!

No comments: