Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, November 7, 2009

ASA!!

Guess what time I slept yesterday? 1:45 a.m. Haha. I was up writing Flawless Hearts :) Started at 11 something I think -_- Then again, I think I slept even later, because when I went to bed, I think I played the "Love Like This" MV for about 5 times before listening to it for around two times and then falling asleep. 

Hey, even my sister said it's addictive. I don't really care if it's repetitive, I just love the song, love the steps and love Park Jung Min :P

Oh, and I know I've mentioned this before, but I just LOVE the dictionary :P

That aside, yesterday was okay, I guess. After I had Puan Roh's class, I had Geography and History at Sean's house. He was... annoying, as usual, and he kept dozing off to sleep halfway through class.

If he does that today at Theory class, I ain't helpin' him anymore -_-

Jen-itor was absent today, so it was only Sean and I today. My shoulder kept aching~ But class was okay. Even now, my shoulder is aching, though, and it's so painful!! Eeesh. 

Yeah... after class, we went home at 8:30p.m. Sean's dad sent us back and my brother straightaway went to the computer to chat with Sean. Tch. I went upstairs and started watching the television. Had cornflakes and fried sweet corn for dinner whilst watching TV. There wasn't anything nice, though. Disney was screening Mr. Magoo so I browsed the other channels.

Settled with Zorro on Channel 411 but it was finishing at 9 o'clock. After it ended, I watched Spiderman 3 on AXN. You know what I hate about watching movies on AXN? They have commercials. For Snowy's sake why don't you just play the whole friggin' movie.

Listening to "Love Like This" now. Obviously :P Downloaded DBSK's "Nothing Better" yesterday. I know my sister told me about it much earlier, but I never got around to downloading it. Love Jun Su and Yoo Chun's voice there. 

Nothing better than this~ :P

Yeah, nothing's better than my brother, dad and aunt *everyone except the maid and I* going out for lunch. Why I'm not going? Oh, that's cause right after I ate nasi lemak and Milo, my dad came down and said "Let's eat lunch!" 

-_-

As long as they don't tell me where they ate, it's fine. However, when my brother asked my dad, "Where are we going to eat?"

Guess what he said? I bet my sister knows.

"The place Lou loves to eat."

Duh. They always eat at my favourite places when I'm not going. If I was there, I'd run the bill sky high. I ain't denying it either.

Ooh, I just realized my playlist was put on repeat. That means "Love Like This" was playing about another 5 times before I finally changed the "repeat one" to "repeat current playlist". Haha.

I just love Park Jung Min's voice. I don't know. It's got that ring to it. Try listening to it like really, really properly and I think you'll know why I like it so much. Young Saeng's voice is more to... high-pitched, a little like Brian Joo's voice, but Brian sounds more "man" :P

Oh, and Hyung Joon's voice too. Damn, I love their voices :) I think Kyu Jong has better control over his voice than the rest, though. When I listened to their Live performances, his was the steadiest. 

Ah, I still love Jung Min :P

You know, I actually forgot Jung Min's name? I'm serious! I could remember everyone else but I forgot his name. I was trying to hard to recall it in the car on the way to the steamboat place the other day.

Finally, I remembered :) To think, I could remember Young Saeng, Hyun Joong, Hyung Joon and Kyu Jong but I couldn't remember Jung Min. Haha. Hilarious.

Alrighty then. I think I'll leave it here for now. CIAO!!

No comments: