Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nyeh?

Ahh~ Yes, I'm not at home, cause if I was, my post title would be in Japanese -_-

All the same, I'm still blogging :P

Actually, I'm blogging in my dad's office. Just finished Theory class about an hour ago and my aunt suggested I stayed with her till the company's mover comes to do some arrangement in the studios, as well as make some additions to the collection -_-

Anyways, today started with me waking up at 9:30 a.m. cause I had class at 10 at Sean's house. Yes, it's a new class for Geography and Sejarah. I think I mentioned that in the post before this. Yeah~ My idiotic brother didn't bother waiting for me or waking me up, for that matter, so I had to walk all alone... under the blazing sun... With no breakfast :P

Yeah, I had to skip breakfast. The joy~ -_-

Reached there at about 9:45 a.m, so I just sat in the room and doodled in my book :) Sean was sleeping -_- And the other student, Su, had not arrived yet. Soon after that, he did, though, so we started our lessons with Geography. That was around 10:30 a.m. Before my class was my brother's Accounts class, also taught by the same teacher who was going to be teaching us, that's why we didn't start earlier.

Yeah~

It was kinda hilarious, because the moment our teacher went to check on my brother's progress, Sean would try *notice how I italic-ed "try"* to do some "magic" tricks with my stationery -_- I nearly rolled on the floor when some of them failed.

Oh, and the part where he couldn't open the glue cap on the glue stick? He started asking, "I can't open this stupid cap!!"

-_-

Aiseh~

Yeah. We did a little bit of Sejarah questions too, then classes ended at around 1 o'clock. *Which actually was more time than promised cause it was supposed to end at 12:30 p.m.*

After a little while more, Sean followed my brother and I back home to eat lunch. We decided on Yap's chicken cause I really preferred their shop compared to the other chicken rice shops around my neighbourhood.

Trust me, if you had to choose, you'd choose that too.

Either that or my taste buds are getting rusty.

*Pause*

NAHH!! :P

After lunch, I went straight home whilst my brother and Sean went to the field to play basketball, apparently. I, on the other hand, used the computer to see if I could find any more nice Westlife songs. Bingo :) Found one. Haha. It's a Westlife feat. Diana Ross song called "When You Tell Me That You Love Me." Really nice song :)

Will post to lyrics up after this. Haha.

So anyways, I had class at 4 o'clock till 5:30 today. Then I went down, played the piano for a little while, wanted to go out to buy the char siew sou but tak jadi cause they already closed :( So I had to go back empty-handed.

Then again, my aunt gave me RM10 to supposedly use to buy the char siew sou :P

My parents might be going out today, so I'll be eating roti canai with my grandparents again :) Woo~

Yeah~ So that's all for today :) I guess~ :P

CIAO!!

No comments: