Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

説教

Whoo~ Finally, I can blog :) Hehe. I just finished playing the piano. I'm going to continue later -_-

Anyways, woke up at 6:30a.m. and reached school just on time. First subject for today was English. Which just meant I forgot to bring my books again. Honestly, I wish we could get the new timetable soon. It's killing me not being able to prepare my books -_-

After English, we had Science. Talked about the zygote, embryo and foetus. Oh, the joy -_-

我是吳沛瑩.

Okay, that was random -_-

Was recess after Science. Was a little late today because Science finished late. Bought sizzling noodles again. That's gonna stop tomorrow, though. I'm going back to eating noodles in soup. Much healthier than RM2.50 for so small a portion of food.

Can't even keep me full -_-

Had a lecture after that by some college teacher. From INTI or something like that, I can't remember. She talked about how we could better achieve success by improving our techniques. They actually handed out a survey and there was the question "What's the best part of the seminar?"

I answered, "It's in English."

Honestly, I think that really was the best part. I mean, I don't mean to sound rude, but my ass felt as numb as how it would feel for a dentist to inject your gums before he/she uses pliers to wrench the wretched tooth from your mouth.

Yeah, so try chairs next time.

Of course, there were benefits to listening to the seminar. Come on, which seminar doesn't help in one way or another? Overall, it was good. It can be improved, though :)

Then again, I'm not in any position to comment, right?

Also, we got severe admonishment from Jerr's mom today because we just wouldn't shut up. She called us fools and brainless. You can't blame her. We were being jackasses. The girls weren't any quieter than the boys. Truthfully speaking, only a three-finger handful were listening to the guest speaker. The others... well, they were quiet for only about 5 seconds or so, before noise filled the air once more.

After being reprimanded, we went back to class and my class had Moral. Chucky's Moral team finally got their games going and it was bursting balloons with our asses.

Originally, their game was supposed to be more complicated and hard, but well, we've always been rebels, so... -_-

You can see where I'm going :P

So it was pretty much just them bursting balloons with their rear ends. I just stood by and watched. I hated the sounds of balloons bursting. Yes, you may laugh and mock, but I ain't afraid to voice my own fears -_-

I blew Cleo's balloon though, because she didn't know how to, which kinda surprised me. I wasn't sure if I could do it either, but managed to, somehow. It was hilarious trying to teach Cleo. She kept laughing.

Then again... it is Cleo we're talking about :P

That aside, Moral ended soon and I decided to pick up the bursted balloons since I didn't really "play" much. After that, I went off to buy a mounting board and some coloured papers for our Science project - constructing 3D kidneys with the Art Attack method of PVA glue and tissue paper. Haha.

I used to love watching Neil Buchanan do his stuff in Art Attack :) Oh, and The Head too :P

It was quite successful, really. But it wasn't as nice as Chucky's model of the lungs, which was more rock hard. Guess we'll have to "sapu" another layer tomorrow then :)

Darn... I just realized it's Wednesday already. Time passes so fast~ Soon it'll be PMR. I hate myself for not studying. For not wanting to study. It's pathetic and stupid. I'm supposed to be studying now. I can always tell myself to study, but what's the point if I don't do it?

Eeesh, I've been slapping myself because of this.

As in, literally, slapping myself. I slapped myself so hard one time, I actually got five red fingerprints on my face. But it faded a little after that.

Did our project till 2:30 p.m. and Danya joined us after she finished PAFA. Don't ask, I don't know what it is either -_-

Ate lunch after that. Had sizzling noodles yet again -_- And then went for pengakap. It was hilarious. After copying all the stuff on knots on the whiteboard, Chucky, Danya, Shuen and I started talking about Danya and Chucky's ex-boyfriends.

-_-

Couldn't stop laughing. Which reminds me, Chucky's second ex-boyfriend is such a wimp.

Me *imitating his voice*: No! Don't do that! She's fragile!

No joke, he really said that when I pinched Chucky's face. HELLO~?? YOU look more fragile than Chucky would be in 80 years!

Bleghh~ wimp.

So yeah~ After pengakap, I went home. Bathed, ate, watched The Nanny for a while then went downstairs to practice. Yes, I'm so good :P It's currently 8:30 p.m. and I'll be having dinner soon. I don't know if I should have shake or order McD's :P

Who am I kiddin'? Screw the friggin' diet :P

Joking, joking.

Yeah, so I'll blog later on then :) CIAO!!

No comments: