Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, March 28, 2010

~27/03/2010~

Damn, I'm blogging late nowadays -_- Anyways, today, I was late for my Saturday morning classes. I was supposed to have class at 10, but I forgot, see, so my teacher actually called my house and my maid woke me up.

That was around 10:30, so I rushed everything. I then asked my dad if he could send me for tuition and he said yes, thank God. Reached the house at around 10:45 and waited for about 5 minutes for my teacher to come back from sending his son to someone's birthday party.

Class was alright. I've gotta brush up on Sejarah Bab 2 because somebody keeps distracting me in class. Bleghh~

Geography was alright too, I guess. Managed to get most of 'em right *with the help of a reference book, though -_-* and I just realized that petroleum could be used to make fertilizers and plastic.

Yeah, sue me.

Anyways, after class ended at around 12:30, I called my dad and he picked me up. Woo~ No walking!! :P When I reached home, I did my shake and then got around to finishing my Theory homework. My job was to find the meaning of baroque, when it started, when it ended and the instruments used during that time.

It was quite easy, actually. I managed to finish at around 2 something. Went to play around on the piano for a while and then got a call from Sean at around 3 something nearing 4 that he wanted my book cause he had not finished his work.

I don't know why I'm so nice.

I left my book and then went for class. We were pretty much just revising our Grade 6 stuff in class today. I got my Grade 7 workbook :) Yeah~

When classes ended, I was going to go home in a while but my aunt said she got four free ticket passes for any movie in Megamall so if I wanted to go, I had to ask my mom. So I did and she said okay, but we found out that all the movies we wanted were sold out. What's more was the fact that Earth Hour was going to be going on, so yeah~

The CD guy came just then and I picked three movies. Among them were Alvin and The Chipmunks 2, My Sister's Keeper and The Spy Next Door.

Went home then and watched the Chipmunks first. Then I asked my parents *who came back just then* if they wanted to watch The Spy Next Door but they were busy watching somethin' else, so I watched it alone downstairs.

It was alright, I guess.

When I was nearing the ending, my dad said he wanted to watch it, so after I finished it, I took it upstairs and we watched it again after the Max Payne show ended. That was around 11:30, I think. So by the time The Spy Next Door ended, it was already 1 o'clock.

Watched some Kyou Kara Maou episodes before I went to sleep. Ahh~

Yeah~ CIAO!!

No comments: