Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, March 18, 2010

おはよ〜

-I blogged about yesterday in the post before this-

Whoo~

Today, I woke up so darn early cause I had to send my sister off to the Chorus Hotel so she can catch her bus to Singapore.

Hopefully she'll hold out with the food there till she comes back again in May :P

Can you imagine she's gonna be celebrating her birthday there? I hope their cakes taste better than most of the food there :P

Hey, you can't blame me, they put tomato sauce on their char siew fan!! :P

Listening to "Runaway" composed by David Foster and sung by The Corrs.

Anyways, yeah, I had to wake up at say... 7:30 a.m. today to send my sister off. Had a cup of Milo before we left. By taxi -_-

Trust me, I did not wanna wake up, but I probably would know how my aunt felt if she came back alone in the cab, since I don't like taxis either, I decided to follow.

Fell asleep in the car -_- Bleghh~ I was making sure he followed the the GPS in his car, though, cause I was trying to certify the fact that he was a real taxi driver. *Didn't wanna get kidnapped -_-* Finally led myself to believe he was, cause he had his personal details pasted on his windscreen and also his taxi agency thingymajing.

He also had a calling card -_-

It was a Malay dude, by the way, and apparently, he learnt music too. Played the guitar, piano and drums.

And then I fell asleep again :P

Yeah, so for those who hate me or dislike my guts to the grand heavens, I'm sorry I didn't get kidnapped :P You're gonna have to live with it :P

I just finished reading Ranma. Haha. I'm gonna review it when I have the energy to. I was deprived of good sleep, remember? I probably only had a good four hours of sleep. I wanna sleep more~ But I've got Theory class after this at 4:15 p.m. :(

By the way, it's my brother's birthday -_- If you read the post before this, you would know :P Yeah, so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOKO!!

Once again, may all your wishes and dreams come true. May you fully utilize the brain up in your almost-hollow head and study more so you can get good results for your SPM and get accepted into a good university.

Don't just go to Facebook and chase girls, 'kay?

Oh, and check the dictionary for certain words once in a while, or you'll end up embarrassing yourself when you mix up words with their meanings.

:)

CIAO!!

No comments: