Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Woo~ Don't you like this picture??!! WOO~

I drew this in school today during my Maths exam because the teacher said we weren't allowed to sleep.

... Jackass.

*shushes readers :P*

Anyways, I really like it!! I named it "Mannequin Lacrimosa" because well, I didn't draw eyes and all that, but that's cause after I do, it looks super ugly.

Trust me, I tried :P

Anyways, I can't blog about the whole of my day today at the moment, cause I've got class soon. All I've got to say is, Maths was friggin' easy, Science was alright too and KH... Well, I'll work on that :P

Other than that, nothin'. Didn't go to the canteen cause no food, no money, so I studied in the library.

Am listening to "Test Drive" at the moment. I really love the piece. You should really try and listen to it. It has such a nice melody, rhythm, beat, whatever, man.

Okie dokie. I gotta go. My fingers are tired too cause I just finished writing 5 essays one shot. Yeah~ For tuition :) Then again, it's English, so it's worth it.

Shows how much I love the language :P

CIAO!!

No comments: