Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, March 12, 2010

いったい!!

Ahh~ Holidays are finally here. It just occurred to me that I didn't have to wake up early for school tomorrow :P

However, I have class at 10 at the stray dog's place, in which case I'm walking with my brother at 9 o'clock so I don't have to wait. I'll just go there and do whatever work I can before my class starts.

If I find the strength in me to wake up :P

Haha.

On the other hand, I went to school today. Had to transfer all my Maths problems that I did on a piece of paper the day before because I didn't bring my exercise book back into my exercise book because apparently, our teacher will rip it out -_- *She doesn't like us pasting papers into our exercise books. Don't ask me why -_-*

We, though, didn't have Maths today, so our AJK had to get our books and file to the teacher. Haha. First subject today was Seni. We were supposed to invent a new design for kain tenunan. I'm working on it :P It's turning out alright.

After that was Sejarah, but our unbelievably dedicated teacher didn't turn up for class. Just so you know, my voice was oozing with sarcasm.

Anyways, after that was recess, but I went to library instead. Shuen and Cleo were there too, doing their Geography homework. I was just... sittin' there.

Speaking of the library, I managed to become a probate -_- But that means I have to go to school early on Monday or I'm screwed.

Recess ended soon and we had Geography. Talked mostly about our KGT and how we should get it over and done with during the holidays, then we can focus on other things. We also have homework. Text book Bab 7 Latihan A & B -_- Bleghh~

After Geography, we had BM. I seriously love our BM lessons because our teacher's never skipped one of our classes before, and she really knows how to teach :) Woo~ :P

However, we have homework :P Especially since I didn't come on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I've got extra BM work. The joy~ :P No worries, I borrowed Shobo's book :P WITH her permission :P

When 12:30 came, we all said our goodbyes and happy holidays-es and went home. Kanga had to go for some meeting in the Serbaguna room, so Cleo accompanied me by herself today to my brother's school. Oh, my brother didn't go to school today -_-

On the way, she read me part of her essay that her teacher gave her. Tch, I'm so envious. I love their English teacher :P I pity my class' English teacher because everyone won't take him seriously. He looks kinda goofy :P

Anyways, met Viv at my brother's school. Haha. I was going to be seeing her later in the evening during tuition too anyway :P

My mom came soon after Cleo left. *What good timing :P*

At home, I had a massive headache, like the massive stomach ache I had before recess today -_- So my mom gave me Panadol and asked me to sleep it off. AFTER I eat and bathe, which was agony, cause it really hurt like shit.

So I sang "Beside You" by Marianas Trench in the bathroom to get my mind off things :P

Slept quite well. Switched the air-conditioner on and listened to all my music videos, plus some of Rowan Atkinson's videos :P Only managed to listen to part of "All To Myself" by Marianas Trench though, because I fell asleep then :P

My brother came in too to sleep. Bleghh~

At around 4:45 p.m, he woke me up and told me he was walking to tuition already, so I got up, packed and left earlier than him because he wanted to charge the portable house phone a little first.

Then it dawned on me that my class was at 5 o'clock and not 5:30, so I rushed -_-

Viv and Su were already there when I arrived. Classes soon started after Nic arrived too. Learnt about the Menstrual Cycle. Once again, the joy~ -_-

Guess what? Sean's mom gave each of us 5 Dominoes coupons each. It's a Buy 1 Large And Get 1 Regular Free :) It expires on the 30th of April. Haha.

Che, look forward to comin' back :P It's not Pizza Hut, but it's still something :P

Anyways, after lessons, we had pizza. But the Dominoes dude was SO rude to me. I had to pause a while to ask for my teacher's phone number and the guy HUNG up. The dude's SO fired when I make a complaint. Tch. Plus, when I called back and said "pardon me?" when I didn't get his question, he'd sound so impatient and raise his voice.

Dude, we're your customers, man, show us some respect, I'm only a kid :P

Grabbed *technically* a slice of it because the two that I took were each halves of one :) Then my brother and I went back home. Ate the satays that my mom's student's parent got for us :P as well as some broccoli and bean curd. Woo~

Was watching some of the music videos we had in iTunes just now. Also watched "Doushite Kimi Wa Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou" by DBSK and "Send It On" by Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and the Jo Bros -_-

Yeah~

And now I'm hooked to "Catch My Breath" by Westlife cause it sounds so nice~ :)

CIAO!!

No comments: