Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

誕生日わ二つ

I know it's technically late, but Happy Birthday Dhan. I didn't go online yesterday cause I didn't wanna get another headache, so I'm blogging now :)

And for today, Happy Birthday Kent :) *not my sister's friend -_-*

Anyways, it's not much, but do me a favour and read this:

We've been through so much thick and thin
All the trouble we've all been in
One year's gone, it passed too fast
But remember it well, we all must
Perhaps this year's "party" wasn't so good
The condominium had such overpriced food
I, though, must say I enjoyed today
Though we ended up being chased away *:P*
I liked the cake and I loved the company
It was nice to celebrate and feel super happy
Sorry I don't have a present yet
But wait for it, and you will get
One present from me, for each of you
Till that time comes, wait you will do
Because finding presents is easier said than done
But Happy Birthday, Kent and Dhan :)

It ain't much, but it's still something :) About your presents, yeah, I hope I can find one for each of you soon, but for the time being, think of this poem as your present, kay? :)

But then again, Kent owes me a present :P

Dhan gave me a bookmark, so I'll get him a present too :P Mwakaka.

Will blog about today in the next post. CIAO!!

No comments: