Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, March 27, 2010

~26/03/2010~

Ola~ It's technically Saturday now since it's 12:40 in the morning, but yeah~

I was supposed to wake up at around 6 and leave the house by 6:30, the latest, but thanks to me sleeping late the day before due to homework, I woke up at the time we were supposed to be leaving. 

My dad decided it would be too late to send us to school then go for golf, so my mom sent us to school. I reached there in time, though, the briefing had not begun yet.


Though, when it did, we were advised to come 10 minutes earlier starting from next week. The joy~ Oh, and we probates learnt something valuable in today's meeting: Never lend your friend your librarian notebook back home because you'll never know when you need to hand it in the next day and your friend doesn't show up.

Can you believe it? They actually check our notebooks. When they said that, I was thinking, "Holy shit, that means I'm gonna have to find a different book for the library -_- I decided I'd use the book Danya gave me for my birthday since it'll probably serve its purpose as a library notebook better than whatever I'd intended on before.

After our briefing, we had Seni at 7:30 and did a logo of some kindergarten. Bleghh~ 

At 8:50, we had Sejarah and we discussed our KKS the whole of the 40 minutes we had. Oh, as for our exam next week, what's coming out is all Form 1 and Form 2 syllabus as well as the first 3 chapters of Form 3, which is actually super crappy considering the fact that our teacher has only been showing up for 10 minutes lately for our classes so we didn't finish the third chapter, but never mind.

We're gonna have to do it ourselves.

Tch.

Recess at 9:30 but I didn't go to the canteen cause I didn't bring food, didn't bring money and my mom made shake in the morning already -_- *one of the other reasons we were late*

Went to the library instead with Shuen. Cleo joined us later after that. Shuen actually found a Greek and Italian book. As in, the "all about *place*" kinda books. I'm SO gonna refer to the one about Greece when PMR's over :P

Had Geo at 9:50 and we started talking about the 8th and 9th chapter of our Form 3 syllabus. Honestly speaking, right now, our Geo teacher's more active than our Sejarah teacher. Tch :P

Lastly, we had BM, and guess what? We had to mendeklemasikan a sajak from our anthology and it was so friggin' weird -_- It's like singing, yet not singing. I had to calm myself down so I don't burst out laughing whilst I was doing my part.

But the slightly retarded boy in our class could really deklemasikan a sajak. Woo~ :P

After that, we were given homework and then let home. Cleo accompanied me to my brother's school alone today because Kanga had some kinda meeting. However, on the way, we were going down the slope and I was gonna grab onto Cleo's arm while running down but she ran a little faster than I did and my stupid foot got caught in some hole, so I actually went flying down face first to the ground.

Luckily, I managed to twist my body a little so I landed on my right arm scrapping itself against the ground and my knees. Saved my left knee barely cause my right knee took most of the damage. My left arm wasn't wounded, and you should've seen Cleo's reaction.

"OH MY GOD! LOU, I'M SO SORRY! Let's go back and wash your legs!"

And I'm like, "It's fine la! It doesn't hurt so much! It's not my parents who are fetching me today, so I can't be late."

So I had to limp all the way to my brother's school. That was when my right arm started to hurt like shit cause the blood was coming out -_- Bleghh~ I would choose the term "oozing" out, but it wasn't really oozing, so yeah :P

When I came back, I found out the blood had already dried up -_- But in the toilet, it was agony, cause I wanted to wash the dirt off and also get my arm and legs used to the water, and it hurt like crap -_- Ahh, it was fine after that, so I just bore with it first.

Was super tired today, so I slept from 3 something to four. When my dad woke me up, I got up, went downstairs and slept downstairs -_- Woke up only a few minutes before 5 cause that's when I had class at Sean's house so I got my dad to send me there.

Class was alright. At 6:45, Sean and Nic went to their friend's birthday party but the rest of us still had class -_- We finished the fourth chapter and were gonna be moving to the next chapter by the next lesson. 

At 8 something, I tumpang-ed Viv's car back home and thanked the auntie and uncle before getting off. They're really too nice. I can't keep tumpang-ing forever -_- 

Yeah~ So I watched the TV for a while after I came back and drank apple-flavoured shake with the vanilla Formula 1 *not the racing cars -_-*

When my parents came back, I stopped and went downstairs. Turns out my mother got three new photocopied books from her student's parent who bought the original books from Singapore. There was Canon in D, Ave Maria *Hail Mary in English from Latin :P*, Listen To Your Heart, Titanic, and many, many others. They have "The Rose" in too! I'm SO gonna play it tomorrow :P

By the way, I also got my mom to play my sister's composition "Yearning Heart" and we commented on a few things, but I'll post the comments tomorrow cause I'm super tired now -_- It's currently 12:57 -_-

Okie? CIAO!!

No comments: