Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

~23/03/2010~

Ola :) 

It's currently the 24th, but I'd like to blog about everyday from now on, so I'll start with the 23rd :) Woke up reasonably early this time. Reached school at 6:50 and reached upstairs at 6:55 a.m. Such perfect timing :P

Joking, joking.

We were told this time to design a librarian layout for our school magazine. For the probates only, that is. The others had files, apparently, left to do. Or at least, their duties. Which reminds me, on the 31st of March, which is a Wednesday, I've got to hand in my Nilam book with 10 books' worth of information :) I was to go home and tell Danya about it because she didn't come to school.

We were dismissed at around 7:10 and attended the assembly. 

Our first subject today was Geography. As homework, we were to fill in our world map with the areas of China, India, Iceland, France and so on so forth. However, since I didn't get a world map, I had to make do with a photostatted copy. It's still something.

At 8:10 a.m. we had KH. We were each given a set of some litar stuff and that's what we spent an hour and 40 minutes doing. Was quite fun caused we had to use some playar muncung tirus and such. We also get to melt timah after we're done with the positions of the thingmajings to make it stay put.

Woo~ :P

Had recess at 9:30 a.m. and I decided to save our seats first before going to the Ko-op to get some buns for after school during extra class. Bought a tuna bun and a fillet bun, this time it had tomato sauce! Woo~ :P

When recess was over, *this part was hilarious* it was Kanga's duty to ring the bell, see? But what she didn't know was the fact that the switch wasn't on, so no sound came out. Best part was, she looked so confident and smug that she was going to ring the bell, so it must've been kinda embarrassing to ring the bell and no sound came out.

I was like, "The switch ain't on."

Haha. But that was just a joke :)

After recess was Sejarah and our dear Sejarah teacher came an hour late to class, which only gave her about 15 minutes to teach Bab 3. Never mind, though, I'm gonna have to rely on my own understanding skills to revise Bab 2 and 3 anyway cause Kanga kept pestering me the whole while during Sejarah.

I said, "You shouldn't sit beside me."

"Why?"

"I can't concentrate on what teacher's saying."

She said sorry and we were silent... for a while -_- 

We had IP at 11:10 a.m. and I just continued writing... stuff.

Then we had BM. There was a writing activity, but I couldn't do it in my book because both my Penulisan and Tatabahasa books have mysteriously disappeared. I'm gonna sock the bugger that took my books especially for my Tatabahasa because I've already done so much in that book.

Eesh.

We were doing a Bahan Rangsangan Karangan about drugs this time. Our teacher was telling us about how drugs were being transferred into the country and I turned to Kanga and said, "I can use that. For my story, I mean :P"

What?? It was still an idea :P

Anyways, after BM was our extra classes and even though our extra classes this time were both BM, it wasn't our BM teacher sitting in with us, but another teacher.

However, since we had no teacher during the first period, we pretty much did whatever we wanted during that period of time. I ate my tuna bun, gave two pinch-fulls to Kanga and shared my fillet with Fina.

I'm just too nice :P Cheh~

During the second period, a teacher came in and gave us a worksheet to complete. We only managed to do the first one though, so the second one would have to be with our BM teacher on Friday, when we had our last lesson of BM for the week.

Since it was a Tuesday, after we had extra class, we only had half an hour to eat before we had to go for our English club meeting. Ate char koay teow *hey, it was either that or burgers* and then left to English Club with Kanga. 

The Bilik Akses was practically deserted when we arrived. It was then we were told most of the English club students had gone to the Moral Bilik Akses. What the hell? Since when did this become a Moral Club?

And to think I was vice president for it -_-

Anyways, we got all of them to come down, because I thought rationally *cheh-wa~* and explained that it would trouble the teachers if they came to the English Bilik Akses and found us nowhere to be seen :) Haha. Hey, it was better than Kanga's excuse: "Going down is better than going up."

-_-

Or somewhere among those lines.

English was alright today. We had them perform this poem called "Orange Juice" by a Michael Rosan *I think* from British Council. The President's friend went there so she decided we could use that. So we did. We gave about 5 to 10 minutes to think about it after dividing them into 5 groups. We at first had 5 groups, but one group was called away to the discipline room for loitering around the illegal stairs before they came here.

What made me angry wasn't the fact they thought they could just show up and go when they pleased, but the fact that I never saw them from after our mesyuarat agong till today.

-_- I had to have to word with them later on.

The groups which presented was actually quite good, considering they only had 10 minutes to plan what they wanted to do. Oh, but the feeling that you have inside you when someone actually pays attention to what you're saying and listens to you is glorious. It makes you feel like your words have power. Oh yeah~ :P

But Kanga, stop doing my job :P Let me feel responsible, at the least -_-

After the poems were done, we had about 20 minutes left so we gave them 5 minutes to rest whilst we thought of words we could use for a game of charades :)

We were going to make 10 words, but since I thought we'd only have 10 more minutes after we're done thinking, we downsized it to only 5 words. Among the words were: drunk driving, Harry Potter, breakdancing, Titanic and flying cat.

I loved how this dude charade-d Titanic. Hilarious :P

Anyways, after English class ended, we went back home and I got ready for tuition in MC for English :) Haha. Damn, I love English :) Read the essays the students submitted for the new Orion -_- Some of them were quite good. Some were nice in the beginning and really had some good ideas, but it would've been better if you twisted the story line. All the same, it was alright. 

But there was one with very badly written Grammar. I couldn't bring myself to read more :(

English class was great. We had three new essays to write and two other essays to rewrite *not because of bad English, but because the format was wrong :P*

Yeah~ Came back home, practiced for an hour on the piano then did my Science homework and my library layout after talking to Danya about homework and bitching about a certain someone for 34 minutes and 52 seconds. Yes, I remember how long we talked on the phone :P CIAO then!! :)

No comments: