Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

へなちょこ

What the hell is your God-forsaken problem, woman?? Are you mentally handicapped? Or you are mental to begin with. What makes you think you have the bloody right to say whatever you want? Have you even wondered how that would make other people feel?

First thing's first, nobody asked you to wait. I wanted to wait on my own free will, not somebody else's. On the other hand, you didn't have to wait, but you did anyway, and then you have the effing nerve to say "We shouldn't have waited for her."

Honestly, what the hell goes on in your head? Don't make it sound as if it's her fault for your being late. I don't mind being late, because it's not like I'll die if I'm just a minute or two late. The teacher won't skin us alive or anything.

So why the hell did you say that anyway? Come to think of it, now I'm wondering why you said that. Because you couldn't sit beside your best friend? Because you were a little late? Because you didn't wanna sit behind?

Or did you just like the idea of pissing me off?

Whatever the reason was, you didn't have to look like you hated the fact you waited for her. We're all friends, you don't have to regret doing whatever you've done. She's grateful we stayed behind, but what you said hugely diminishes that gratitude. If you think you would've regretted your actions, just don't do it. It's not like we'll hate you or bear a grudge just because you don't wanna be late.

Why do you have to make us angry?

You even had the balls to ask "What's your problem?" I'm beginning to wonder about you too. Why do you have the tendency to make so many people angry with you. And what about earlier this morning, huh? I was trying to make you feel better, so I heard what you had to say, but instead, you bite me in the rear and start getting mad at me.

Do you suffer from premenstrual syndrome every day?

You can even wonder why sometimes I don't want to talk to you? I'm always so paranoid you might suddenly just yell at me and say things that'll piss the great heavens outta me.

Trust me, the next time you do that, you can guarantee that'll be the last thing you ever say to me.

No comments: