Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

現実

KYAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

かわいい〜〜〜!!!

愛してる!!!

And yet again, I fall for an anime character.

Honestly, human men don't appeal to me as much as anime characters.

This is obviously a huge problem, since anime characters don't exist, but oi~ Let me dream, will you?

Besides...

HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!!

Darn, if only real men could look as cute and cool as that. I really wouldn't mind.

Aiseh~

Anyways, the purpose of this post was to talk about my day yesterday. It was alright, I guess. School went on as usual -_- Unfortunately, I was to finish two essays from MC Eng in about an hour because curricular activities ended at 4:30 p.m.

Danya and Kanga didn't come for Chess, so I was pretty much alone but had the company of Mentos, whom I played two games with and won :) Then again, he was more an amateur than I was and wasn't clear of the rules, so I haven't really won any matches yet :)

Narein didn't come either, so I couldn't challenge him.

Rushed home after school and found my info first before going to bathe. Managed to finish it. Class was really nice, as usual :) We talked about metaphors. Listened to one of Elton John's songs "Recover Your Soul" that he dedicated to his lover, Jenny Versace who was actually a... guy -_- and whom was given the nickname "Lizzy" -_-

Weird -_-

But the song was alright.

Yeah, so it was really nice. I love MC Eng's lessons. They're always so stimulating :) Haha. We had fun talking about how the guys in class were SO unromantic :P Andy's name was mentioned, so it made it all the more funny for me :P

Yeah, then I went back home and used the computer for a while before realizing my parents were watching Sherlock Holmes upstairs. So I joined them :)

Ahh~ He's hilarious :)

Went into my room at 12 o'clock -_- Watched Kyou Kara Maou until 1:15 a.m.

That's about all :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Danya told me this joke today - 3/03/2010.

This mother of a boy got so angry with him that she screamed "You son of a bitch!!!"

The irony :P

P/S/S: WOLFRAM'S SHO CUTE!!!

No comments: