Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, March 22, 2010

もどって!

Ola :)

I just came back from music class and boy, am I beat!

Was a little angry in the morning cause I specifically told my dad to wake me up at 6:00 a.m. but he only woke me up at 6:35 -_- Best part was, I didn't even know, so I was actually taking my time. Till my brother said, "Tch, apparently wanna wake up at 6 o'clock."

That was when I looked at the clock and nearly screamed when I realized it was 6:40 a.m. After that, everything was hurried. I practically swallowed my Milo in one gulp *I said "practically" -_-* Anyways, after I packed my bag and all that, we left.

Once I reached the school, I started walking fast like shit. I really didn't wanna be late. To "top" things off, I didn't bring my watch with me, so I had no bloody idea what time it currently was. All I was thinking about was the fact that I'd get sacked if I didn't reach the library in time.

Thank God I reached on time. The head librarian wasn't there yet. On the other hand, Danya was already there, sitting and talking with Jiunn. So I sat with Dellie, Karis and Jan at the back. Oh, and a Form 1 girl sat beside me.

When the head librarian came, he just briefed us about when our probation was going to last till and when our training would start. We also had to fill in 10 books into our Nilam books by next Wednesday.

No problemo.

After that, we all went down for assembly. Went through the usual Monday routine. The only difference was the headmistress was absent today.

After the assembly, we went up to class but Danya wasn't feeling well, so I brought her to see our class teacher to get permission for her to sleep in the sick bay for the time being. I left her at the sick bay after all standard procedures were done and went back to class.

BM was hilarious. We learnt about Kata Ganda and our teacher asked each and every one of us to come up with a sentence with any Kata Ganda in it, but it had to be related to the sentence before. So Sausage started with "Bebola ikan di kedai itu sangat sedap" *or somewhere among those lines*

Next was Kanga, so she said, "Oleh itu, saya membeli 3 biji untuk adik saya."

And then it went on and on, but to summarize it, it went like this: Kanga's brother *JY* couldn't eat the fish ball because his lelangit kena cucuk. JY's mother then took him to the hospital to have it treated. The next day, he went to school and even though his lelangit hurt, he still belajar bersungguh-sungguh. His teachers were so proud so they praised him of his hard work.

Because of the praises, JY was happy, so he went to play outside with his friends after that. But when he was playing halfway, he vomited on his friends. His friends helped him go to the toilet to clean off the vomit. But there were some students who started throwing stones at him.

Keadaan menjadi huru-hara. *my sentence :P*

Then a student called the teachers for help. JY's mother was called and she took him back to clean his wounds. In the car, he started crying teresak-esak. But his brothers started to ejek him, he was so sad, he ran to the hutan.

In the hutan, some orang kampung started to laugh at him because he fell and tergolek-golek. But after that, some binatang-binatang buas went to attack the orang kampung.

After a while, JY's brothers went to find him in the hutan and they all went back.

Conclusion: He went back to eat the fish ball.

Started with a fish ball, you end with a fish ball :P

Yeah, that was pretty much the story :P After that, we had recess. I went to pick Danya up from the sick bay and to eat, I had the tuna sandwich my parents bought for me :)

Then came Moral. My Moral group and I presented our "tokoh" who was Walt Disney. Was interesting :) I liked our presentation, but I didn't do anything because I didn't go to school :( SORRY!!!

After that was English. We had a dictation and wrote an essay, advising a penfriend from India to chill and not take things out on his parents *or somewhere among those lines :P*

Maths was the final subject of the day. We had homework, but I already finished it in school because it was so easy :P

School ended at 2:30 p.m. but I was forced to follow my brother to the dentists' to change his braces stuff. Slept in the clinic because I had quite a bad headache. Went home at 3:40++ and straightaway bathed. After I bathed, my dad sent him and myself to the office. I practiced from 4:30 p.m. till 5:45 p.m. and took a short break. Helped my dad check the serial numbers of the instruments, then practiced again till my teacher showed up.

Class was alright, but tiring. I only did Scales/Arpeggios and my third piece, which really needs work -_-

I just drank my grandma's soup. Am listening to "Terrified" by Katharine McPhee. I'll be gone soon because I have to continue doing school homework before I have the good luck to sleep -_-

By the way, after the Medallion yesterday, I had a stomach ache, so I went to toilet first, wrote the note about how I was supposed to go to school early to school the following day and then slept :P But my parents came back at that time so I had to open the gates for them because the remote went gay -_-

Okie dokie then. I shall ciao now :) CIAO!!

No comments: