Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

おこってる

Damn, I just experienced the scariest thing today. Who knew being yelled at by at stranger could feel so painful?

I told them not to, but they still wouldn't listen.

But I'll start with the morning :) I woke up relatively early today. At around 6:15 again -_- Changed and everything, packed my bag, drank my Milo then left the house. Reached at around 6:50? Could've walked a normal pace that day, but I decided not to risk it, so I rushed :)

Reached our meeting place at 6:55 a.m. and just in time too :P I passed the librarian board layout for the magazine to Janny and she said it was nice. Haha, thank you :) Danya came too after that and we saw hers too.

It was nice!! I liked the first page with the borders around the photos of the teachers and et cetera :) See? You don't have to be good at drawing to design a decent layout :) Haha.

Anyways, at around 7:10, we finished our briefing with tasks to get to know the library better and know the lending-book-schemes and all that. The rest of the society members were introduced to us today. Haha. Some didn't come, some came and some made a grand entrance *hint hint :P*

After the briefing, we went down for the assembly and did some silent reading -_- After that, a substitute for our English class that morning came to bring us up to our classroom. Most of my classmates did Science notes during the substitute teacher's time because Science was next. Except me, of course, because I already finished it :P

Helped Danya with hers, though, she had quite a lot to do :P

You're welcome, Danya.

After that was Science and the teacher was kinda pissed because most of the students didn't complete the Paper 2 of her homework worksheets she gave. I didn't get it though cause I didn't come to school that day. Handed in my Chapter 4 notes, because that's all she wanted, together with the Index. However, there were 7 people chosen to send in their whole file.

That way, we always had to be ready to send in our files :)

Smart.

Anyways, we had recess then. Ate sizzling noodles because number one, I brought money and number two, I had nothing else to eat. I had no more sandwiches from *ahem ahem* :P

After that we had PJ but I was doing some Science corrections and talking to Brandyy and Shuen :) We took our height and weight too but I didn't wanna weigh myself so I just lied and told my teacher I was 78kg. I don't remember what my weight was, that's why :P For height, I don't think I grew at all. I'm 168cm. Either I'm shrinking, or the measurements aren't accurate.

Then came Maths. We had homework :) Woo~

Then came Moral. We had homework for that too. Not so woo~ -_-

After that, school ended and I went to the condo to eat after going to the toilet to relieve myself and send Shuen off. I reached there at 1:30 but the place was crowded, so I decided to wait. After Kanga and Cleo arrived, we eventually found a place and sat down.

More people came after that and we ordered our food. I had toast and some cantonese yee mee -_- My orders came first, doi, cause I was the first to order :P Mwakaka.

However, the bad things came after that, when Ihmi and all the others came. Since it was Kent's birthday, they bought cake and after we sang the Happy Birthday song, everyone started using whip cream to "decorate" each other's faces. Thank God I could escape :P

The dude came to tell us not to make so much noise because there were people already complaining, so our noise died down a bit. However, they wanted to push everyone in *except me, cause I'd make all the water come out :P* even after I advised them not to.

Danya was pushed in. By Ihmi. The dude came to warn us again that the committee would scold because it made the pool dirty. But Fina just HAD to wanna go in, so after Danya tried to push her in, some smart aleck pushed the both of them in.

And Fina's voice was so bloody loud that the guy actually yelled, "OOI! You think this is your father's house ah?! Don't understand the meaning of respect is it?! You'd better go out. You better go out now."

Tch, as if that wasn't bad enough already, Ihmi made everything super duper worse when he yelled back, "Ooi! You think this is your mother's house ah?!"

We all had to run, the bastard. Did he want to get us all in trouble?! Stupid boy -_-

Eeesh. I already told them not to. You can call me a party-pooper, but I know when I've gone overboard. I don't wanna get into trouble because you can't listen to people's instructions.

All the same, I had fun :P

Anyways, I'll blog some more either later or tomorrow. Gotta do work now :) CIAO!!

No comments: