Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, March 11, 2010

聴覚

Woo~ I finally went to school today. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to go to school tomorrow too because I have to hand in my Maths exercise book and file if I want my marks -_-

But it was still torture going to school with my stomach still in its bad condition. I was suffering from aches in my stomach and my sides -_- Ate the ham and salad sandwich in school that my mom got from Genting. Bleghh~

Yesterday I slept quite late. At 1 o'clock because that was when The Nanny finished :P I was also watching CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as well as CSI: NY so yeah~ Pity Miami wasn't showing :P I love Horatio. Mwakakaka.

Anyways, woke up late today. We only reached school at around 7:30++ a.m. but I didn't get "tahan"-ed by the prefects because everyone was already going up the stairs and they can't differentiate which students came late at the moment because every was carrying their bags. Mwahaha :P

First period = Maths. Was alright. I'm beginning to love Indices. Haha. Well, when you know the working and how to solve the problems, you learn to really like those questions. Explains why I was so ecstatic about receiving homework -_-

After that was KH but our teacher was going to be witnessing the receiving of SPM students their SPM results. Apparently our rival beat all the schools around, including Aminuddin Baki. Bleghh~ Can bet they're glowing with endless pride now :P

They have a right to, though :)

So during KH, I didn't do much. Was helping some of my classmates with their Maths questions and also some of the Science questions. Haha. I'm getting rusty in Science -_-

When the bell rang, even with my stomach churning like butter, I ran to get places. Not bad. I asked one of the cafeteria staff to clean my table. I pity the guy, though, because when everyone saw he was cleaning our table, they got him to clean their tables too.

Tch, what copycats :P

Didn't eat anything besides the sandwich, though. *Aren't you proud??!! :P*

After recess was BI, but our teacher didn't come because he was probably downstairs at the assembly hall with the SPM students. So we pretty much did our own stuff. However, I was more or less clutching the bag to my stomach, trying to subdue the friggin' pain that was preventing me from carrying out my own activities :(

Then came Science, but obviously, the teacher was downstairs as well, so once again, we did our stuff. My classmates started playing baseball with their weird miniature rugby ball someone got as a lucky draw prize during one of our previous lectures by guest speakers.

I decided to go out and keep watch cause I couldn't stand the friggin' noise and I wanted some fresh air. The game soon ended because the girls got tired but I still waited outside. Didn't wanna go in. Soon, our Sivik teacher came.

It was time for our ucapan on our family.

What he didn't tell us was that we were supposed to talk about our responsibilities to our families and how much they mean to us -_-

I managed to pass on my first try, though, and so did Kanga. Mwahaha. Only 5 people passed. The rest either didn't wanna do it, or they failed :P *Length of talk too short or not enough points*

Then, it became a tear-jerking moment in Sivik history -_- He started talking about how we should treasure every member of our families while they're still there. Some people even started to cry. I was also close to tears because I remembered my grandpa.

See, last time, when we were young and when he was still alive, he used to send my brother and I to school. During those times, it was rare for my parents to send us to school and I kept thinking to myself, "I hope my parents can send us to school tomorrow."

But now that he's gone, I feel like slapping myself for even thinking that. I wished I had spent more time with him and treasured every one of those moments.

Same for my grandma, even though she treated us quite badly last time. The past was the past, there was no use brooding over stuff like that.

I just wished I realized that sooner.

It's only when that pang of guilt hits you that you start feeling remorse.

Tch, jackass. *Me, that is*

Anyways, after Sivik, we had our extra classes. Geography. Failed -_- Well, it was more than half correct, but -_- Bleghh~

At 2 o'clock, Shuen, Danya, Hokkien Woman, Fina, Kanga and I went out to go for the drama auditions. Kanga and I *apparently* were supposed to judge alongside Mr. Shaf and Puan Yo because Shakh couldn't make it.

However, since we got the notice late, nobody probably even bothered to stay back, so we decided to reschedule the auditions to the Thursday after the holidays.

Although, we did what we could with Danya and the rest. Haha.

At around 3:30 p.m, we decided to go to the condo. I had toast and 100 Plus. Then we all went to my brother's school to send me off. My mom and brother came in a taxi because my dad went off with the Nissan and took the Naza keys with him -_-

Bleghh~

And now I'm here, blogging before I go for tuition at 5:30 p.m. It only starts at 6:15 p.m. but I like going there early so I get a good spot :)

Alrighty then. CIAO!!

No comments: