Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

苦しい

Oh my God, it hurts like shit.

I feel as if the insides of my stomach are turning around and around and twisting like a snake. I feel like vomiting but nothing's coming out.

To top it all off, I'm hungry.

That aside, I'll just tell you what happened from Saturday. My grandparents came over after my parents went out, so we had dinner at Dhurbar. Had roti telur and iced Milo. However, my brother wanted to try the fried chicken, and so we had chicken.

Just my brother and I.

After that, we went back home. My brother then went out again because he wanted to buy dai gou min and jelly. Fine. I used the computer to watch Ranma 1/2 whilst my grandparents rested in the living room.

Soon, my grandparents decided to take their leave, because they were getting tired, so they left. Not long after that, my brother came back, and we both watched Ranma 1/2 together whilst I ate the dai gau min. Then, our "smart" maid just decided to make the jelly thingymajing for me too. I wanted to refuse, cause I was already full, but the deed was done.

My brother also took one bowl.

Later that evening, I woke up at 5:30 a.m. just to go to the friggin' toilet. My stomach started cramping like Lord knows what stepped on it. After I was done, I had to sit up for a while so I don't shit myself if I feel like going to the toilet again.

If that wasn't bad enough, I woke up again at 8 o'clock. I knew that because I looked at the clock and my mom was teaching her students downstairs.

Used my parents' toilet this time because the water pressure was better among the two upstairs. Didn't wanna go downstairs -_-

Then went to sleep again.

Conclusion: It was probably the jelly because it tasted like utter crap. I advised my incredibly smart brother to never go near the stupid stall again.

The next day, which was a Sunday, I had class, but unfortunately, I still had a stomach ache, so I had to skip lesson that day. You probably think "Woo~ Lucky~" but wait till you have the stomach ache, then you'd wish you had music lessons every day.

It was getting better in the evening, so my parents said it was okay for me to go to school.

So I went to school yesterday, which was a Monday, and yeah, you could say I was practically recovered already. But towards the end of school, just below my chest, there were jabbing sensations. Just-great.

My father suggested to bring me to the clinic, but I thought maybe it was just a little pain that would go away soon.

But I was wrong. It got worse when I was at the shop going to practice for class that night. So my mom called my dad to pick me up and sent me to the clinic. Dang, I was so sleepy.

Finally, it was my turn. At that time it was about 4:45 p.m. The doctor asked me what my problem was, we told him, and my mom had called my dad to tell him I had not been menstruating, so the doctor prepared the ultrasound.

After checking me *which made me very uneasy, because he was getting too low for comfort*, he said there was nothing wrong with my insides, so he just gave me pills for my diarrhea and my stomach ache. Then I went home, took the pills and slept.

That was at about 5:30 p.m.

Slept all the way till 6:30 when I took the other solution I was supposed to take after an hour of the pills before.

Then I slept till 11. Yes, I slept for THAT long. Took a little chicken and pork, took my medicine again, then went to sleep.

I did NOT know I would skip school. So please, please, please forgive me. I'm sorry I couldn't help with the Science project today :(

CIAO!!

No comments: