Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, March 21, 2010

へ?

Bleghh~ Today, I woke up at 8 o'clock, 9 o'clock, 10 o'clock, then 12 -_-

There's a problem here~ :P

Anyways, after I woke up, I went downstairs to practice before class. My mom called after that and asked me what kind of Subway sandwich I wanted :P

Then my brother bought me chicken rice -_-

I ate it anyway.

However, the most unbelievable thing happened.

I didn't finish the rice!! :P

Because I don't know why, but I was really full.

Anyways, after that, I practiced some more and then went to bathe. After bathing, I went out to the shop for class. Class was alright, I guess :)

My mom stuck her head in halfway during class but thank God that was after I played :P Mwakaka.

After class ended, I went back home and did homework till my grandparents came, in which I then went to get my brother back from the field and then proceed upstairs to watch some TV.

Found out there was The Medallion at 9 o'clock. To tell you the truth, it's 9 now, so I'll have to make this quite short :P Anyways, after I went upstairs, I found out there was Merlin at 6 o'clock, so I watched that first. Mwakaka.

It was the one where this dude named Cedric was trying to get into Arthur's good books so he can get the key to the treasure beneath Camelot. Obviously, Merlin stopped him :P He's so cute!! :P Haha.

That aside, after that, I got a little headache, so I took some Uphamol *only one tablet la! :P* and went to sleep. Told my brother to wake me up at 8 o'clock and the maid did. So I went downstairs and used the computer for a while first.

Found some really nice songs on Youtube whilst I was finding the "Us Against The World" vid by Westlife. I'll post the lyrics up after this.

Alrighty then. I'll go ciao now cause I wanna watch The Medallion :)

CIAO!!

P/S: I have a librarian briefing tomorrow. I hope I can wake up -_- Danya, don't forget you too have that briefing!! :P

No comments: