Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, March 18, 2010

~17/03/2010~

Bleghh~

I know it's technically the 18th, but let's start with what happened yesterday, eh? :P

I woke up at around 11 something, I think. For some reason, I can't remember what I did -_- But I remember towards 5 o'clock, of course, cause that was when I finished bathing and getting ready for my sister's concert.

Okay, so it's not really my sister's concert, but she's still playing in it, so what the heck. The concert was alright. The guest performer was Csaba. I can't remember his last name -_- And he was Jam's ex-cellist teacher.

Uh huh~

I don't know the names of the pieces they played, but they played various pieces from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. You know, that movie? Yeah~ It was quite interesting and Csaba certainly had to do quite a number of unique things with his cello.

*Whistles*

We had dinner with my sister before that, though. We went to Spring Garden. The food was alright :)

After Csaba played a really long 6-movement-piece, we had a 10-minute intermission. Most of my family went to the toilet. I just accompanied them and watched Justin Bieber's MV for Baby on my iPod. I like the video, I don't know why. It's cute.

But I tried listening to him sing live, and trust me, it just sounds as if he's shouting the lyrics to his songs, so I didn't wanna listen anymore. No offense, to Justin Bieber fans -_-

*Holy crap, that rhymes :P*

Anyways, the second half of the concert was good too. I loved the way the violins and the other instruments started harmonizing. It was SO beautiful~ :)

I also loved it when only one of each string part started playing together. Dang! I wish I recorded it :( But I can't find the iTalk -_- Darn it.

After the concert, we went to Old Town White Coffee to have supper cause my sister wasn't full yet. She had some hor fun and I shared a French Toast with her. *That was at around 11 o'clock, mind you*

We left only at 12:06 *I checked the car's clock* :P and we sang a birthday song for my brother, cause it's his birthday today. Haha. He's 16 years old!! :P

Yeah, then when we arrived home, my sister used the computer till around 1 something and I used it till 2:45 -_- Listened to my iPod in bed after that and then unconsciously fell asleep as my music video playlist was playing -_-

Haha.

Listening to "Love Lights The World" by Celine Dion and David Foster.

I'll blog about today in the next post :) CIAO!!

No comments: