Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

おいしです!

Ola~ :)

Sorry for blogging so late, especially since it's technically Tuesday already cause I'm blogging at 12:08 a.m. -_-

Anyways, what happened on Monday, was I woke up at around 10 something nearing 11, cause I slept quite late the day before. Went to sleep earlier than my brother though - which happens almost... err... never -_-

Didn't have breakfast either cause I was watching TV with my brother outside. We were watching "Driving Lessons". I don't think its a very popular movie, since I don't hear people talking about it, but guess who acted as the main character?

Rupert Grint.

Yes, I'm talking about Ronald Bilius Weasley from Harry Potter.

It's quite an old film too, cause it was produced either in the year 2004 or 2005. Yeah~ I think it was 2004, cause I remembered thinking "Holy crap, this show was from six years ago~"

The story goes like this: Ben is a shy teenager who finds refuge from his mother by being the assistant to an eccentric actress. At least... I think that's how the story goes.

It's not that bad, but I think it could've been better.

Rupert was cute, though :P Mwakaka.

Anyways, after the movie, my brother went downstairs to use the computer whilst I continued watching TV. They were showing CSI: Crime Scene Investigation so I just watched it. After catching just the first few minutes of it, my mom came out because my grandma called for her on the house phone so she had to get it. After answering the call, she watched CSI with me whilst playing Solitaire City on her iPhone.

By the way, she's still frustrated she can't get into the top 15 cause it's mostly my aunt and my scores :P We're avid players :P Haha.

CSI wasn't bad. It was the episode where this dude was trying to get his day in court because he declares he wasn't guilty of his crime. Turned out he was, though, and in addition, he got his ex-girlfriend during high school in jail as well.

But his son, Tyler *who he's never seen before cause he was jailed before he was born* is living under the same roof as the girl, Sabrina with her new lawyer husband *who left her hanging after he found out she clutched the murder weapon*

I just found out that even if someone touches a murder weapon, the person is guilty whether or not she/he used it to kill anyone.

Scary~

Anyways, after that, I went downstairs. Not long after that, we left to kou sui chuk, the porridge restaurant near my school. Food was delicious, as usual. Mwakaka :P My mom was going for some colonoscopy thing on Tuesday *today :P* and that required her to not eat anything but porridge *I think* for the day *and nothing after 6*

It was also kinda hilarious cause she kept looking at the food we had and was saying, "Oh, this is the only thing torturous about doing colonoscopy. The food's in front of me but I can't eat it!"

Thought I'd make her feel better, so I actually said, "Don't worry, Mommy, we're not enjoying this at all" with a straight face :P

And she replied, "Well, dear, I find that very hard to believe."

:P I enjoyed my food, you can say.

Haha.

After we finished, we paid the bill and left the restaurant. We then went to the police station to report my brother's stolen wallet *which included his IC*

Arrived home after that and I bathed. Then my mom asked me to go and practice, so I actually practiced in front of her for the first time in a really long time. I'm gonna have to practice more tomorrow, though, because I played only the first and second piece *without finishing the 9-page-long second piece* and I didn't practice my third piece.

Imma screwed :P

We had a momentary blackout after that so we lit candles :P Not half an hour after that, the lights came back on -_-

And yeah, I've been reading manga and listening to music pretty much the rest of the day. I have to go up soon :P

Conclusion: Nothing life-changing happened today. Perhaps something will in the near future, but for now, CIAO!!

No comments: