Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, March 20, 2010

~19/03/2010~

Yaho~

Just bloggin' about yesterday cause I forgot to yesterday :P Mwakaka.

Anyways, yesterday started with me waking up at around 11 something, I think. Went outside and my mom was watching TV with my aunt. Saw that it was Eddie Murphy's show Beverly Hill Cops II. Was beginning to sit down to watch it too, but then my 'smart' maid brought the leftover pizza we had yesterday upstairs and before I let my mom see it, I ordered her to bring it down.

Can that woman be any stupider?

Eeesh, I feel like killing her sometimes.

So I went down and did my shake. The cincau was spoilt, I think, so it didn't taste as nice as it would've, but I drank it all the same. Ate the barbecue chicken and aloha chicken pizza downstairs whilst watching the TV in the music room. I seriously love Eddie Murphy. He's hilarious.

And I love the ending part where the two other cops stood up to the stupid boss and said, "Kiss my ass!"

Classic :P

Yeah~ After that ended, we watched X2: X-Men United. We watched that upstairs with my mom and aunt though, cause they didn't want us to watch it downstairs.

I like Rogue :P I mean her character, not the actress. She kinda annoys me :P Oh, and I like Bobby too. Ooh, but I hate Jean. Sorry for all her fans out there, but she irritates me to the high heavens. But I like Logan :P Mwakaka.

X-Men ended at around 3 o'clock, so I went downstairs to use the computer for a while.

All the way till 4:30 p.m, which was when I decided it was time to bathe and get ready for tuition at the stray dog's house. I got my mom to send me there. Mwakaka :P

Class was... alright, I guess. I forgot my books again today, though -_- Had to ask my brother to get it for me so he could pass them to me when he came for his lessons at Sean's house.

Oh, and Jen-itor came to visit too, from Singapore. He looked... pretty much the same as he had always been. We started talking and kinda forgot about lessons -_-

When 8 o'clock came, we all ended our classes and went home. I tumpang-ed Viv's car :P Oh, and it turns out the reason she private-d her blog was because she wasn't gonna touch it any time soon -_- When I reached home, I called Sean's house to ask my brother if he'd rather have roti canai or McD's and well, he chose the latter.

So I ordered McD's and paid with my money. I decided he didn't really have to pay me back cause he bought satay the other night for me too -_-

I'm just too nice :P

Yeah, watched a little TV, but I can't remember what it was I watched, so don't ask.

Oh, and then I went downstairs to search for more Latin sentences and phrases *if I missed out on that, I'm beginning to research on the Latin language :P* before doing my own stuff in the music room. Haha. Oh, and I'm also starting to like using Google Maps because I discovered one of the functions that interest me.

I spent time playing with Google Maps :P

Slept at 2 something in the morning, but I could've gone on had my parents not come back :P My brother and I had to run our fastest to our room and sleep. *Which was kinda hard for me to breathe at a normal pace, cause my heart was beating so fast :P*

That's all for "today" :) CIAO!!

No comments: