Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, March 27, 2010

~25/03/2010~

Woo~ On the 25th, which was a Thursday, we woke up at 6:15 and left the house and around 6:40 a.m. We had our librarian briefing and it was quite scary today because the Vice President actually asked us questions about the kind of books in each rack. There were 12 book racks, if I'm not mistaken, and each of them have their own kind of books.

However, no one could answer his questions :( So he gave us another two days to remember it.

Truthfully speaking, I don't fancy that guy. He's mean :P

Anyways, after that, we had assembly and had Maths at 7:30 a.m. Woo~ We had work, but I finished it in class cause it was so friggin' easy and I'm beginning to love Maths :P Had Danya's help. Anyways, at 8:50 a.m, we had KH. There was no new homework, because we were doing our litar thingymajing. Danya likes the litar thing too :P

At 9:30 we had recess :P

Then we had English after recess, but the teacher didn't come, so we went to the library. I took the opportunity to write all the shelf numbers and names so I'd be prepared if we were asked. Memorized it then and there because there was nothing else I could do anyway. Got Shuen to test me. Woo~ :P

At 10:30 we had Science. Went to the lab and did some work in class itself. I think we learnt about the last few subtopics in Chapter 4 before we closed it by handing in our homework *if there was any*. Sorry, these events were quite some time ago *yesterday :P* and I have a really bad memory. Hence, the diary planner.

We had Sivik at 11:50 a.m. and the teacher was in quite a bad mood. Dunno why. Anyways, we were discussing about doing community service. It was decided that we'd visit the orphanage, but I don't know if we're really doing it or not. We're supposed to do it in groups of five but the whole class will go together.

After Sivik was our extra class. I ate my Subway :P and shared the raisin cookie with my other friends who didn't have anything to eat. Tch, you can be surprised what kind of jerks people can be when one of 'em see you eating and be nice to you just so that person can have a bite.

*Don't be perasan if you're not 100% sure who I'm talking about*

Had worksheets for Sejarah. Damn, I need to refresh my Form 2 syllabus because I'm starting to go down, down, down and down -_-

We had Science extra class after that and did more work in class. We marked in class too, the worksheets, so there wasn't any homework. Woo~

Went home after that. Bathed, used the computer to do the library stuff, and did my school homework. I was going to practice in the office, but my mother said she would check my playing in the evening after her last student.

Damn :P

Didn't go to MC class cause I was feeling too tired and my mom advised I skipped. Instead, I practiced the piano till 11 o'clock after I drank shake at nine :P Also played with my mom's iPhone before that and broke my 1 minute 22 second record on Solitaire City with 1 minute and 12 seconds. I know, I'm good :P

Joking, joking. My mom was like "Don't play my iPhone anymore, I tell you! Make it so hard to get into the top 15!"

Just so you know, I've dominated from number 1 to 8 :P

Slept at 12 something. CIAO!!

No comments: