Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, March 18, 2010

疲れた!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, I wanna sleep~

It's currently 11:18 p.m, but I told myself I wanted to at least blog once more before I slept :P

Well, let's see... Where did I stop before this? Oh yes, I went for Theory class and was the first one there, cause I think everyone else forgot. Sean was supposed to come to house then go together with me, but he was getting late, so I left first.

Sean was second to arrive. Our teacher was waiting downstairs for all of us. When the two brothers finally came, we went upstairs to the room.

Soon after we settled down and arranged the tables and chairs, the remaining one more student arrived and lessons started. However, Sean didn't do his Paper S for 2007, so we couldn't discuss the answers.

... Genius.

So instead, the teacher assigned us to do our summary and notes on the Baroque period. Honestly speaking, it's easier on me and harder on them cause my mom and dad have all the materials I need. The only thing I have to do is copy and paste -_-

*Hey, that was with her permission to copy and paste :P*

Anyways, lessons ended at 5:20 p.m. and I went downstairs to play the piano with Sean for a while, cause I just wanted to play something -_- After he left, my aunt asked me to monitor the counter for a moment whilst she went up to check on the arrangements of the instruments back to their original places, but I realized then I had classes at 6 and I was late because I normally left at 5:30 and it was already 5:30 and counting.

... That was a mouthful.

Went home, dumped my books, grabbed my bag and my iPod, some money, then went out straightaway. Oh, and after I went to the toilet :P

Bought a char siew sou on the way just to subdue my hunger for the time being.

Class was alright, I guess. Sat in between SuSu and Jaz today. We did Ringkasan.

The joy~ :P

Then we went back home. Yeah~ That was pretty much what we did.

At home, we ordered Dominoes pizza because I had the coupon. Damn. Too much, man, too much. Four pizzas were way too much for just two people. My unbelievably smart brother just HAD to use two of my coupons.

Cause of that, we've got two large pizzas sittin' in our fridge, waiting for daylight tomorrow so we can eat 'em.

Bleghh~

Other than that, yeah. And I was Plurk-ing quite a lot today. Plurk-ing AND commenting. Haha. With Dhan. And Danya was like "Lou and Dhan spammed my page" -_-

Haha. It's not like I Plurk every day anyway -_-

I'm just... bored.

Alrighty then. I shall ciao now. CIAO!!

P/S: I love Didi Benami from American Idol. Well, her voice, that is -_- Oh, and Terrified by Katharine McPhee *but actually, it's Kara Dioguardi* -_- Will post lyrics soon :)

No comments: