Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, March 6, 2010

ランマ





Isn't she just the cutest thing?!!

:P

I have more pictures, actually, but Blogger's retarded, so it won't let me load the stuff -_-

On the other hand, sorry I did not blog yesterday. That was due to my laziness.

Anyways, yesterday was Friday, last day of school of the week, thank God. I'm beginning to love weekends so much.

That aside, on Friday, I got the cutest gift from Danya. It was a black book from moof :) Best part was, it's THICK!! WOO~

Then again, as long as you remember my birthday, it's already enough :) I love it when people remember my birthday. Makes it seem as if I'm not invisible.

Mwakaka.

My Science group and I stayed back yesterday too to finish our 3D kidney thingymajing :P That was after my Librarian interview. Don't ask. I don't wanna talk about it.

And to tell you the truth, if I don't get in, I wouldn't be surprised. I really sounded stupid during the interview. And if I don't get it, I'll actually be relieved. Cause even if I go in, I don't think I'll do a good job. So... I think I'm half-hoping I don't get in.

See, I don't know if I'll be able to handle the pressure. And I don't think I'm fit for being a librarian either.

I just want this year to end fast.

Anyways, after we were done with the interview, we did our Science project with Kanga and Shuen downstairs. Cleo helped us too. THANKS A LOT CLEO!! :)

She's not even in our class and she decided to help us. She's so nice :)

After that, Danya, Cleo, Shuen and Kanga went to 7 Eleven to get some food to eat whilst I went around writing in the new moof book I got from Danya. Haha. Yes, I love it a lot :)

When 4 o'clock came, I went back home. Bathed and ate as fast as I could so my dad could send me to tuition. It was raining, that's why. If not, I'd probably be walking and end up late -_-

Tuition was fine, I guess. Ig didn't turn up, and I'm half-relieved cause he annoys me. Another thing would be that Viv finally came to tuition :) She's skipped two lessons in a row already.

When class ended, I went back home with my brother and watched My Fair Lady :) Finally, I finished it. Haha. Watched Bride Wars again too. Haha. It's been long, that's why. And I was bored. Sue me.

:P

Today, I woke up at around 10:30 something and switched the computer on. Read Inuyasha till the end today :) The manga, that is :) I'll review it later. Haha. I also read this new manga called Blue Sky Playground. It was short, so I already finished it.

I hate myself for not studying. I have to get started but I don't have the will.

I really hate myself.

Anyways, had Theory class today. It was alright. Sean didn't turn up cause he was being baptised -_-

O...kay...

And after that, I came home and waited for my grandparents to come. When they did, we went to Dhurbar to have roti canai. Yumm~ After that, we came back home and I started to blog whilst watching the English Subtitled version of Ranma 1/2 :) Hate animeseason for not having the MySpace version instead of Veoh. Malaysia doesn't have Veoh -_- :(

Yeah, okay then. Will go now. CIAO!!

No comments: