Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Home - Westlife *Originally performed by Michael Buble*

[SHANE:]
Another summer day,
Has come and gone away,
In Paris and Rome,
But I wanna go home,
Mmm
Maybe surrounded by,
A million people I,
Still feel all alone,
I just wanna go home,
Oh I miss you you know,
And I've been keeping all the letters,
That I wrote to you,
Each one a line or two,
I'm fine baby how are you,
Well I would send them but,
I know it's that it's just not enough,
The words were cold and flat,
And you deserve more than that,

[MARK:]
Another aeroplane,
Another sunny place,
I'm lucky I know,
But I wanna go home,
I've got to go home,
Let me go home
[ Find more Lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.org/dA ]
I'm just to far,
From where you are,
I've got to come home,
Let me come home,
I've had my run,
Baby I'm down,
I want to come home,

[SHANE:]
And I feel just like I'm living,
Someone - else's life,
It's like I just stepped outside,
When everything was going right,

[MARK:]
And I know just why you could not come
Along with me,
'Cus this was not your dream
But you always believed in me,

[SHANE AND MARK:]
Another winter day,
Has come and gone away,
In either Paris and Rome,
And I wanna go home,

[SHANE:]
I miss you, you know,

[MARK:]
Let me go home,
I've had my run,
Baby I'm down,
I wanna go home,
Let me go home,
It'll all be alright,
I'll be home tonight,
I'm coming back home.

No comments: