Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, March 1, 2010

今だから

Aiseh~ Monday. So there was school today, obviously -_- I wasn't very ecstatic about it since I'm getting bored of it with every passing day.

The only thing that keeps me from saying "I don't wanna go to school today" is the fact that I'll be seeing my friends and I wanna study for P-M-R.

Bleghh~

Anyway, woke up before my brother today. Though, the only reason I did was because the maid came in to wake him up and I just wanted her to shut up, so I woke up first. Got ready for school, packed my Science homework into my bag *Didn't wanna reach school, find out I didn't bring in and get screwed, right?* :P then left for school.

Reached there 5 minutes before I'd be considered late. Sandara "tegur"-ed me about wearing the fluffy kind of scrunchee to school. Luckily Cleo had a spare rubber band, in which I used, but was really scared my thick blob of hair would eventually make it snap.

Not only that, but I forgot to wear my ribbon today -_- Thought I could get away with it, but she noticed that -_- So I had to borrow Shuen's money to buy one. I'll pay her back tomorrow.

Then the assembly started. Sang "Negaraku", our school song, the One Malaysia song and the Wilayah song -_- Bleghh~ The Muslims "doa"-ed, we said our "ikrar"s and then listened to Puan Roh talk about "Perasmian Ketua Kelas".

I know, what else are they gonna come up with? "Perasmian Penolong Kelas". And then it'll be "Perasmian Bendahari Kelas", then "Perasmian Setiausaha Kelas" and so on so forth.

My God, honestly, what the hell are they coming up with? No other better work to do?

Soon, I'll be a non-job-holding student and receive an award. Wow, to get a gift for just sitting there and minding my own business.

-_-

Absolutely fascinating, "kononnya".

That aside, after all that ended, we went up to class. Had BM for our first two periods before recess. Handed in our Tatabahasa books. After I handed mine up, I had to rush for the toilet because I had a really bad stomach ache.

Perhaps that was due to the unheated Milo I drank this morning. I "wonder" if that could be the problem -_-

Felt better after that, though, thank God. Had sizzling for recess again cause I didn't know what else to buy. Bought one for Dina too, with her own money, of course :P

Ohh, Dellie ran with me today, haha.

?? You didn't know about my running routine before recess?

Haha. I always "prepare" myself at least 5 minutes before the bell rings so I can straightaway rush outside and get a place at the canteen during recess :P Got sick and tired of going there late and eat standing :)

Yeah, so Dellie ran with me today. She got shocked at first, but she decided to run with me tomorrow too :P Haha.

Hey, it's good "exercise", right? :P

After recess came Moral and as usual, the students got her pissed -_-

Then came Science. Started learning about the Menstrual Cycle *woo~ -_-* The "joy" -_-

But Science is always very interesting, I don't know why. But time passes so fast; one minute you're asking the teacher some questions and the next, the bell rings, signaling the end of the lesson and the beginning of the next.

In our case, it was English. Did Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Chapter 5. Wow, we're SO fast -_-

After English came Maths, the last subject for the day. We didn't have any work :) Woo~ Learnt about Chapter 4: Statistics II, the first subtopic. *She went straight to the second subtopic when she first taught us about the chapter*

Went back home. Bathed after I ate, then proceeded to watch Pink Panther 2. Originally, I wanted to watch Sherlock Holmes again, but since it's been a while since Pink Panther 2, I watched that instead. Hilarious.

"Just so you know, I happen to speak English too."

"Oh yeah? Prove it."

-_-

What the hell, right?

Finished Pink Panther 2 at around 5 something and then watched The Princess And The Frog. Haha. Thank God I didn't buy it on Saturday or we'd have two copies. Haha. I think my aunt bought that earlier.

Oh, I love Raymond. He's so cute :) Especially when he starts thinking Louis is an idiot :P Oh, and the part where the father and two sons were trying to catch Tiana and Naveen?

Priceless :P

You're probably wondering why it was I had so much time today :) That's cause I didn't have class today. My music teacher wasn't feeling well, so class was cancelled. I'm half happy, but half worried about her health :P

Anyway, after The Princess And The Frog, I watched about two episodes of Kyou Kara Maou on my iPod, then continued my Science notes. Just finished my "dinner", which is my cincau shake :P Filling~ :P

Listening to "Almost There" by Tiana :P

Alrighty then. That's about it for now :) CIAO!!

No comments: