Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, March 21, 2010

~20/03/2010~

Ola :)

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I've got a massive headache -_-

Anyways, starting with yesterday's stuff~

Woke up at around 11 something near 12 o'clock. And, can you believe it? I used the computer right up till 6 o'clock. I went to bathe at around that time. I didn't have Theory class today because we already had a class on Thursday.

I bathed at 6 something.

When I finished bathing, I knew I heard my grandpa's voice, so I ran to my parents' bedroom window to check. Sure enough, I saw my grandparents outside. They were about to leave, so I ran all the way downstairs to catch them before they left.

Turns out they were going to Dhurbar. So I went along :) My grandpa said that my brother would join us after one more game of basketball but I doubted that.

All the same, I went off first.

Ate one roti telur and drank iced Milo. As I had suspected, my brother had not turned up even after I finished both my food and drink. So, I decided to get him myself.

Hah, he was still playing basketball when I arrived there. Thank my instincts to get my brother or he'd make my grandparents wait till their hair fell out -_-

Bleghh~ My brother ate two roti telurs!!

After we finished, we went back home. I used the computer some more and then soon after that, my mom and aunt came back, so we all went to KK for dinner.

Yes, I ate again -_-

This time Sotong joined us too. He was gonna give me more free merchandise he got -_- He gave me a Percy Jackson bag the other day and a "The Spy Next Door" shirt :)

After dinner, we all went back but I had to get dai gau min so I went to the night market with my aunt. She bought a shirt -_- But after she tried it on, it was too big, so she returned it.

Yes, she brought me out again -_-

Slept at 12 something because of my dad -_- If he didn't come downstairs to the music room, I would've stayed up some more. I was writing... stuff :P

That's all for "today" :) CIAO!!

No comments: